Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

FM8 Forza Motorsport 8 | Reveal Trailer... Revealed

Forza Motorsport 8 (Turn 10 Studios)
And cockpit-view... they should really finally make it usable. Horizons has much better and then in Motorsport you are in backseat...

It's interesting. I've been waiting for it for a long time. Now playing a lot of things again. Don't know if this is correct?
The new set of games will launch on Xbox One, Xbox X and PC devices.
The new title is temporarily just labeled 'Forza Motorsport' - hinting at something of a reboot for the series.
Ray Tracing, Native 4K and 60 FPS confirmed.

I think it's going to be for Series X / S and PC and not include Xbox One's based on what I've seen online. I hope so, it would make sense to abandon the underpowered CPUs in the XBox One line up and would be another reasosn they are ok to delay the release knowing that the install base of Series consoles will be bigger by 2022.

As for the title I think it will be just 'Forza Motorsport' and I wouldn't be suprised if it is going to be more of a service like iRacing & RaceRoom, so it just comes bundled with Game Pass maybe not quite like the new Halo multi player being free to play but just as part of your standard monthly fee like F7 and FH4 are right now.

I don't think for a racing franchises it makes sense to keep resetting your audience car collections etc especially if you go with quality over quantity for your car content. That would take time to build up and thus fit a gaming as a service model better.

That's why it's 'Forza Motorsport' - because like Halo Infinite they probably see this as a long term plan (Halo is 10 years at the moment I believe) so there are no incremental releases it just keeps on trucking and gets new content and engine updates, think of World of Tanks that sort of thing.

After all if you have spent 5 years making it you may as well get 10 years out of it or more.

Just spitballing!

Very impressive scenary... those trees and foliage look the most realistic ever.
It's a shame this is still an arcade game.

Imagine those tracks in one of our Sims...