FM4 Forza Motorsport 4 - Video Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Forza 4 video Thread

Havent seen a thread for this , so I made one!

Post your video(links) here!

24 minute video of Dan Greenwalt talking bout Forza

Gameplay:

New Fanatec wheel in action:

599 at top gear test track replay!

599 in Top Gear studio (photolocation?)

599 gameplay:

Gameplay Subaru (with a wheel?)

Would love to hop into a guest drive for this, the racing just looks amazing!!!
No problem. We run this series on Wednesday so that's the next race. It'll be Mugello Autodromo internazionale club circuit. 4 Heats of 8 laps each. Just drop a line at me on xbox at total ownership and I'll hook you up. We have the SEAT, Peugeot, Honda Civic, The Ford Focus (which only one person is brave enough to drive, lol) and the Audi S4. We also have the Volvo C30 which NOBODY is touching with a 10 foot pole. That car just can't compete.

No problem. We run this series on Wednesday so that's the next race. It'll be Mugello Autodromo internazionale club circuit. 4 Heats of 8 laps each. Just drop a line at me on xbox at total ownership and I'll hook you up. We have the SEAT, Peugeot, Honda Civic, The Ford Focus (which only one person is brave enough to drive, lol) and the Audi S4. We also have the Volvo C30 which NOBODY is touching with a 10 foot pole. That car just can't compete.

I'd like to have a blast too if theres space available.

The S4 is a nice car but i think the Pug looks quick on the vids!!

I'd like to have a blast too if theres space available.
As of our last race we had 4 slots open. You guys can easily grab those spots. Infact, I have a little idea. Entirely up to you guys, but we have so many Peug and Civics and SEATs already I was looking to have you guys be the Ford Focus (or Audi) Race Department Team. I've seen a few liveries and as long as you can make something highly polished and pro looking OR at least something that fits with what we done, you guys can come up with your own team livery. All I ask is you use the name/number plate that is standard. I'll send you guys a template and just let me know what number you want to use (numbers used are shown at the end of the video) and I'll make sure their yours. If not , don't worry I can get you guys a livery for whatever car you guys wish to use.

I just thought it would be cool if Team Ford Focus Racing (or Audi Motorsport) / Race Department came out of nowhere bringing it like a pro crew. But again you can use any of the cars, I'm not forcing you to use any particular car.

Oh, just to let you know, we have different groups set up as "success ballast" sort to speak. So the fastest guys in our group are grouped in a group with the largest handicap while the slowest guys go in a group with no handicap and everything in between. Right now its just 4 groups and that seems to be enough.

6475680389_974279d49c_b.jpg

EDIT: Just to be clear. It's not that you're racing just with your group. You're racing against the whole field it's just you may be a group that has a success ballast due to your past performance. Since you guys are new you'd all be starting out in group 1. If, however, during practice before the race the only thing we see from you is assholes and elbows and a cloud of dust then you most certainly will be "graduating" to another group before race ;) lol We do this for obvious reasons and pretty much it's loosely related to what's done in real life.

It didn't occur to me to let you guys know what time we race. I know you guys across the pond catch hell racing with us. We have a couple of guys who stay up LAAATE to race. lol. We start at 9:15 pm EST. I know that's late for some of you, but I promise it'll be worth the trouble. I got your messages on Live and will reply and stuff in a minute. Had to make some runs today before the new year. I have a concept of a nice livery for you guys using your colors and what not if you guys need help with that. If not go for what you know and shoot it by me. I will get the number plates out to you guys, or at least the templates so you can make up your own stuff.

So with Wayne that makes 3 of you guys right? Man you guys are like Gremlins, feed one and here comes a bunch more. lol
If you guys can drum up a fourth that'll close up the field right there.

I know people will be New Years-ing tonight so I'll try to get you guys as much as possible and you can check whenever you get a chance.

PS: I'm going to hype up your entry into the series. Get a nice buildup of you "invaders" of the series. :)

Est is GMT + 5? 2am!

How often do races occur? Weekly?
Yes, every Wednesday. We have another race in the works for Monday.

Sorry I got distracted fellas. Got a code for the Januarary DLC. That Huayra is something else. The active aero is independent also on all four surfaces. The left panel could be going up a little and the right not at all or all the way up, depending on how you drive. Insane. Vid soon

Wot is this u talking about (I think u may have your 4th guy lol)
You're more than welcomed to. Just read the previous posts , if you haven't already, to get an idea of what's going on.

I have knocked up a quick Audi livery. Photo on storefront. All my own designs, so I could gift it if anyone is interested.

Have received the tune 'to', thanks. Not had a chance to test it yet tho'.
Looks good. Nice job. Should fit in nicely with the other liveries. I see you left a space for the nameplate which I forgot to send you. lol. Will do now.
Wayne if you can make an alternate of that livery that would be cool. Two of you could run the one you posted and the other two the alternate. Nothing fancy, just change maybe the base color or something. You can then send those to everyone who needs it.

Here's a little taste of the January DLC I put together. Nothing fancy in the vid but just a little something, Enjoy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back