FM4 Forza Motorsport 4 - Video Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Forza 4 video Thread

Havent seen a thread for this , so I made one!

Post your video(links) here!

24 minute video of Dan Greenwalt talking bout Forza

Gameplay:

New Fanatec wheel in action:

599 at top gear test track replay!

599 in Top Gear studio (photolocation?)

599 gameplay:

Gameplay Subaru (with a wheel?)

Next week is the last week of racing for this series. I encourage you all to get in on the action. The series will be a bit re-tooled and we may run it again. But if you guys want to get in on the last race then next Wednesday is it.

Ahhh Intresting!!! So you guys run the same setup per car or do you do this across all models?? Very good idea!!!
We do what we have to to make the racing close.

Thanks wayne. It's a bit of work but I think they're worth it.

Yes, I can honestly say our races turnout exactly like what you see on TV. And YES guest drives are open ;) ALTHOUGH you'll need the pre-made tunes and pre-made custom livery. Livery has your name and choice of available number. Normally don't do this but with this series I wanted to keep the aesthetics controlled a bit for "marketing" purposes. lol. Make it look a like the real thing
i mate, how can i join u guys

No problem. We run this series on Wednesday so that's the next race. It'll be Mugello Autodromo internazionale club circuit. 4 Heats of 8 laps each. Just drop a line at me on xbox at total ownership and I'll hook you up. We have the SEAT, Peugeot, Honda Civic, The Ford Focus (which only one person is brave enough to drive, lol) and the Audi S4. We also have the Volvo C30 which NOBODY is touching with a 10 foot pole. That car just can't compete.
i mate, i would like to join u to, can u give your gamer tag (xbox)

No assists, first go with no brake indicators.

Ferrari F50 @ Sunset Peninula (4 lap race + highlights)
TIMECODE INDEX:// Difficulty Settings: 0:19; Race start: 1:06; Highlights: 8:36

458 Italia @ Nurburgring (1 lap race + highlights)
TIMECODE INDEX:// Difficulty Settings: 0:26; Race start: 1:30; Highlights: 11:18

This is the first of my new series "Let's Be a Jackass".

Objectives: Abuse others. Intimidate. Race dirty and get 'er done. A testing of forfeiture of Forza's unspoken agreement, "keep it clean".

OK, obviously having some fun here but there IS a method to the madness - to test the true limits of the cars and to also test their durability. Will be testing all the Autovista cars!

All ASSISTS OFF. Xbox 360 Controller.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back