Forza Horizon 4 HUD

Apps Forza Horizon 4 HUD 3.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cant see PDash-FH4MAP in apps... please help
Check if you followed every each of the steps, also make sure that you have updated your Content Manager and CSP , check if other apps from other developers work with you Assetto Corsa installation.
If nothing works, try checking your py_log under "Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs" to see if the app is even activated, you can manually make the app show up in Content Manager under Settings - Assetto Corsa - APP WINDOWS and check if PDash FH4MAP and PDash FH4SPEED are showing up and if yes then you set them to all Visible 1 2 3 4 and check in game.

The speedometer works great for me, but for some reason the track map and the FH4 overlay just won't stay aligned. Every time I load up a new race they move and I have to realign them, even though I pin them in place. Am I missing something here?

The speedometer works great for me, but for some reason the track map and the FH4 overlay just won't stay aligned. Every time I load up a new race they move and I have to realign them, even though I pin them in place. Am I missing something here?
Noticed that happening recently with any app, could be resolution , fullscreen or windowed , maybe reinstall CSP (tho i don't really think that can fix it).
I would check the logs for any info but doubt it'll say anything useful.

the app is perfect and i love it ! , but the only issue is every time i leave a lobby and re join , the map arrows are not really aliened on each other and i have to do it again , any fix for that ?

the app is perfect and i love it ! , but the only issue is every time i leave a lobby and re join , the map arrows are not really aliened on each other and i have to do it again , any fix for that ?
No fix on that i know of , you can lock app positions with the Pin (The pin is that small pin icon on top of the app if you hover over it)

Hello, when i select FH4S in my app list my memory skyrockets to 100%? (Whole pc freezes and i am forced to close acs.exe) Anything i can do to prevent this?

(tested in a practice session with only me in it, i can easily reach 100 fps without the app)
(If specs needed: ryzen 5 2600x, rx570 4gb, g.skill 2x4gb 2133mhz)
Where should I download the mods? I can't find it anywhere

Where should I download the mods? I can't find it anywhere
There's a red Download button up there.
chrome_nICLjTS3h5.png

StoRMiX43 updated Forza Horizon 4 HUD with a new update entry:

Remaster

Biggest update to any of my HUD's yet!
Features
~
Remastered Speedometer Completely!
~ Recreated Digital HUD!
~ Unique Turbo Gauge on Theme of the HUD!
~ Map Overlay with Anna! (She's not functional)
~ Configuration App with Real Time Scale!
~ Self Recognizable Speed Unit from CM Settings!
~ Unique Icon for the HUD!
~ Scratch Made High Quality Assets!
~ Superior Optimization vs My Previous...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, this isn't really the fault of your app, but I'm using an app called track map display extended as a replacement for the vanilla mini-map, and sadly the FH4 map overlay is rendered underneath it. Do you know if it's somehow possible to manually edit the z-order of apps, so that the overlay correctly appears above track map display extended?

Yes , that's the big goal i personally have, tho for the time being i have to slow down or halt every development because my GPU is not in a usable state at the moment.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.