Forza Horizon 4 HUD

Apps Forza Horizon 4 HUD 3.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, when i select FH4S in my app list my memory skyrockets to 100%? (Whole pc freezes and i am forced to close acs.exe) Anything i can do to prevent this?

(tested in a practice session with only me in it, i can easily reach 100 fps without the app)
(If specs needed: ryzen 5 2600x, rx570 4gb, g.skill 2x4gb 2133mhz)

Last edited:
Hello, when i select FH4S in my app list my memory skyrockets to 100%? (Whole pc freezes and i am forced to close acs.exe) Anything i can do to prevent this?

(tested in a practice session with only me in it, i can easily reach 100 fps without the app)
(If specs needed: ryzen 5 2600x, rx570 4gb, g.skill 2x4gb 2133mhz)
This happens because of the 360 frames of pngs that render on the gauge, i was thinking of releasing an lite version with fewer frames and half the size but it would take some time... (Mind you it even hangs at my 2x8gb 3600mhz ram lol)

This happens because of the 360 frames of pngs that render on the gauge, i was thinking of releasing an lite version with fewer frames and half the size but it would take some time... (Mind you it even hangs at my 2x8gb 3600mhz ram lol)
Actually already on some good results , ram usage is 3gb lower and it doesn't shutter or freezes while entering in-game, needs some more optimization and testing, this version will be updated too after the release of the lite version.

Hi, it's asking me if I want to replace "pin_icn_OFF.png" when I try to Cut-And-Paste Apps and Content into Assetto Corsa. Should I do this? Will I not be able to use the older one if I install this mod? What should I do? Thanks.

Hi, it's asking me if I want to replace "pin_icn_OFF.png" when I try to Cut-And-Paste Apps and Content into Assetto Corsa. Should I do this? Will I not be able to use the older one if I install this mod? What should I do? Thanks.
IIRC it's a file that comes together with pdash , that mean's that yes its safe to replace and its a requirement.

I can't get it to work.
Followed all instructions.

But it does not show up in the APPS list to the right.

I even booted up vanilla AC,the app was listed as working but it does not show up at all in game.

Hopefully a fix comes soon.

P.S. I will try to install manually and see if that works.

P.P.S. I copied the folders inside the MODS folder to AC and that FIXED IT!!!

Nice mod.

Last edited:
I can't get it to work.
Followed all instructions.

But it does not show up in the APPS list to the right.

I even booted up vanilla AC,the app was listed as working but it does not show up at all in game.

Hopefully a fix comes soon.

P.S. I will try to install manually and see if that works.

P.P.S. I copied the folders inside the MODS folder to AC and that FIXED IT!!!

Nice mod.
Nice! Happy that you figured it out, enjoy!

Nice! Happy that you figured it out, enjoy!
i have the same problem and have found no fix I've tried what he said and pdash doesn't come up in game it shows up in content manager but not in game I've tried using the built in launcher to enable it but it doesn't show up.

i have the same problem and have found no fix I've tried what he said and pdash doesn't come up in game it shows up in content manager but not in game I've tried using the built in launcher to enable it but it doesn't show up.
Try installing any other apps to see if they show up, if they are not showing then something is wrong with your configuration (either CM or assettocorsa app settings), if other apps are showing but this one not then it just doesn't see the app , i don't have any idea as to why this happens as everything is setup/written correctly and works most of the time.

Try installing any other apps to see if they show up, if they are not showing then something is wrong with your configuration (either CM or assettocorsa app settings), if other apps are showing but this one not then it just doesn't see the app , i don't have any idea as to why this happens as everything is setup/written correctly and works most of the time.
yeah its weird, at the same time I also installed 2 other apps and they show up. it shows up in ac launcher and cm but not in game it also says there is no windows so yeah any help would be much appreciated

1632217944441.png

Attachments

• image_2021-09-21_104758.png
    image_2021-09-21_104758.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 135
  • image_2021-09-21_105019.png
    image_2021-09-21_105019.png
    379.2 KB · Views: 144
yeah its weird, at the same time I also installed 2 other apps and they show up. it shows up in ac launcher and cm but not in game it also says there is no windows so yeah any help would be much appreciated

View attachment 504508
Try disabling EVERY of my PDASH apps (NFS15UI , NFSMW, PDASH, NFSUG2).
Just like i mentioned in the warnings on OG post, PDASH apps can't be all active at a instance , ONLY 1 pdash app can be active in the apps settings, otherwise it won't show up OR be glitchy.

Try disabling EVERY of my PDASH apps (NFS15UI , NFSMW, PDASH, NFSUG2).
Just like i mentioned in the warnings on OG post, PDASH apps can't be all active at a instance , ONLY 1 pdash app can be active in the apps settings, otherwise it won't show up OR be glitchy.
oh ok i didnt try that... thanks ill update if there is a problem
Edit: still doesn't work at all

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play