Neat, I liked Final Fantasy XV. Though I don't know how the car fits into a racing game, in Forza you can't cruise around with three friends, top down, traveling from quest location to quest location and I assume you can't fly with it either. But free content is free content. And this isn't exactly the first tie-in in a Forza game - for which I assume Microsoft doesn't have to pay licensing fees.

Neat, I liked Final Fantasy XV. Though I don't know how the car fits into a racing game, in Forza you can't cruise around with three friends, top down, traveling from quest location to quest location and I assume you can't fly with it either. But free content is free content. And this isn't exactly the first tie-in in a Forza game - for which I assume Microsoft doesn't have to pay licensing fees.

Microsoft owns both games.

Did I "trigger" you? Seriously??????
"Trigger" me? "Seriously"? What are you talking about?

Maybe rather read my comment again, I never said anything about two games Microsoft owns. I mentioned Forza, owned by Microsoft - and licences of fictional cars being added to the game, of IP's Microsoft doesn't own. Again, Microsoft doesn't own Final Fantasy, Hotwheels, Fallout, etc. These are licences Microsoft won't have to pay anything for, rather the opposite.

Rate my comments angry all you want, if you can't read properly...

Forza Horzon 3 Xbox One X Update.jpg

Turn 10 Studios and Microsoft have gone 4K with a brand new Xbox One X compatible update today, finally updating popular arcade racer Forza Horizon 3 to the latest Xbox standards.

Released for free to current owners of the title with a Microsoft Xbox One X, the latest generation Xbox console, and weighing in at just 670 MB, the modestly sized update brings with it 4K graphics including improved car reflections and shadow resolutions, as well as improved texture detail for road and terrain surfaces.

Understandably the new patch will be compatible with DLC expansion packs as well, so owners of the Blizzard Mountain and the awesome Hotwheels expansion will also be able to enjoy their additional content packs in the improved graphical capabilities of 4K Xbox One X visual perfection...

Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X Update.jpg

Forza Horizon 3 is available now for Xbox One and PC. The 4K patch is downloadable for Xbox One X owners and will install automatically.

Check out the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Hang out with your fellow community members and join in the conversation today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried FH3 is 4K yet? What are your impressions of the game in the improved graphical environment of the Xbox One X? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Have you tried FH3 is 4K yet?

Although I am a Hardcore Sim Racer, this does look fantastic and one day I may purchase this when I upgrade to Win 10 on my dedicated PC Sim Rig which still uses Win 7...though if Forza was to ever go the Sim route it would be amazing, but I suppose it is all about the money to pay for the business which is Turn 10...'The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few'.

Cool update for Xbox one X owners!

I bought my son an Xbox one S with this game for xmas and I must admit its a pretty damn fun game to goof around with the kids.

Was actually really surprised in how good the graphics and performance were for an older console can only imagine the visuals in 4k :geek:

Although I am a Hardcore Sim Racer, this does look fantastic and one day I may purchase this when I upgrade to Win 10 on my dedicated PC Sim Rig which still uses Win 7...though if Forza was to ever go the Sim route it would be amazing, but I suppose it is all about the money to pay for the business which is Turn 10...'The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few'.
I used like W7 seems like forever on my rig also and no matter what no one could convince me otherwise ,
but I moved and purchased a laptop and it came with W10 ,
honestly man buy W10 the features and options are perfect I have had zero issues with anything at all even all the folder settings are much more easier to keep track of like quick access , I run 3D softwares and have multiple multiple programs and like I say not 1 single issue ,
the only thing that does annoy is updates there not all the time every now and again but even when you turn them off it still forces you to download them will just restart and download , but except that I would not dream now of going back to windows 7 its primitive in comparison :D

• Deleted member 99238

I got myself recently FH3 I can say that this is one of the best racing arcade games for today.
The graphics are the best in the genre, the sounds are amazing.
You can play on the wheel, but you need to adjust the FFB a little.
But there is one need Win10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CC
I got myself recently FH3 I can say that this is one of the best racing arcade games for today.
The graphics are the best in the genre, the sounds are amazing.
You can play on the steering wheel, but you need to adjust the FFB a little.
But there is one need Win10.
I believe the conception now with these windows is bad because of the total mess they made with windows 8 ,
that was just a total nightmare ,
this windows 10 is exactly like windows 7 but just more app like features but overhaul its simply a better operating system , I think it just scares people the thought of leaving windows 7 behind because I thought the same , so glad this laptop had W10 on it :D

4K 30fps but no 1080p 60fps... ****ing marketing... And I'm sure most people are more interested in 4K than 60fps... for a racing game... seriously...
Fortunately, it's on PC.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea