Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, been away for a while, but always find my way back....
i have this mousebutton wich i use to "go back" a page in internet...

now when i clik on a thread or a mod, skin doesnt matter what... evrytime i clik back, or want to go back a prev page it goes back to a ton of adds
whats the deal? its really annoying

How long has this been like that for you? I was a non-paying member up until 2 weeks ago, and I've never seen something like that in my life.

Are you sure you don't have malware or something on your PC? Sounds very strange.

I get this sometimes when i go to reply on a topic

Untitled.png

Actually it just did it when i went to post this image. I checked my pc using Malwarebytes and Anti Spyware Removal and my pc does not seem to be infected though.

Most AV and Firewall software will misinterpret or misdiagnose certain programs as threats when in fact they are totally harmless, It's just something that goes part and parcel with the way it works. Like everything, common sense has to prevail and we have to decide ourselves it comes from a trusted source.

As of today, with the forum layout, the menu bar doesn't fit on a single line and the very end of it (inbox and alerts) is now underneath the search input box .. I am still able to access Inbox and Alerts if I mouse-hover over the correct spot. Also, on the main homepage, the new layout is too wide for my screen (merely 4:3 monitor here) ... Like I said, both of these things are as of today.
I have tried clearing the cache and hard-reloading (ctrl-F5), but to no avail.
I know you're working on the site, as there's been several format changes as of late. But I figured you needed to know about this cuz you can't fix it if you don't know about it.
:)

can you give us some more info please.
pc, tablet, andriod, smarty phone thing,
and what are you using to browse the interweby with.
Chrome, firefox, IE and which version..

i know i had to go back to 100%zoom at one point as it was doing the same with me

can you give us some more info please.
pc, tablet, andriod, smarty phone thing,
and what are you using to browse the interweby with.
Chrome, firefox, IE and which version..

i know i had to go back to 100%zoom at one point as it was doing the same with me

Sorry, I should know better than to not provide system details .. :redface:
PC, Win 7, Firefox 27.0.1, 21" 4:3 monitor @ 1280x1024 ... and I've currently got the site set at default zoom level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back