Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that when trying to make a post the colour menu isnt there anymore or i just cant find does anyone know where it is
bandicam 2014-05-02 14-43-25-637.jpg

Hi there,
I recently purchased GSC via racedepartment. Having received email with the links for installing GSC. 4 links are over a 1.5gigs each. Each link would take 3 hours to download with the speed I'm getting from gmail. This is just not gonna work for me. Is there a quicker way for me to download these links.
I have very fast download speed and internet but gmail seems to compromise it for some reason.
At this rate I will never get to download it.

Can anyone offer suggestions?
@ReizaStudios would you have an alternative method to download these links?

Hi Gavin just install the GSC Sync and put it in the game folder and download through that. :)

http://game-stockcar.com.br/downloads-2/?lang=en

As an alternative, download the GSC Sync tool below and extract to your GSC2013 folder. Run the tool to update your install automatically.
GSC Sync
*GSC Sync is included with GSC2013 v1.10 – you may run it to update or syncronize your game to the latest version whenever you need.

So now the Media section become something like this : --
DUhBw37.jpg

And if i click one of them i get this : -
5sOVdsH.jpg

I wonder can i just choose to watch video only without loading photo ?? Also if i want to scroll down to write a comment another bunch of video & photo will keep on to load so i never really reach the bottom to write any comment.
So whats the deal here actually ??
Thanks for the concern.

One thing.

For example, in AC media, there are just 8 videos, before there has over 800 videos. GSC media only has 2 videos, before more than 300 videos. So with all sections.

My question is ... Can not see the videos before the update of the section? We have to post back all the videos in the new section? Because it is impossible to see them now.

I hope I have expressed myself correctly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back