Forum 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see if we can adjust that ribbon a bit and make it available for premiums too.

Never really liked that css user banner. Looks a bit to simple and a nice graphic would be a great reward to give something back to our supporters.

Not sure if its technically possible as there is no class build in xenforo for non-staff members.

its on the things to do list :)

Going to see if we can adjust that ribbon a bit and make it available for premiums too.

Never really liked that css user banner. Looks a bit to simple and a nice graphic would be a great reward to give something back to our supporters.

Not sure if its technically possible as there is no class build in xenforo for non-staff members.

its on the things to do list :)
Nothing for licenced? :)

(honestly, I liked the old layout for Licenced. Premium and staff are cool though :D)

@Bram Hengeveld

Since I am really really super ewul I must say, I am not a fan of the yellow-ish coloring.
.The new layout on the main pain is awesome thou. I really like that. Finally I don't need to make 10k mouse clicks just to get somewhere.

I don't really have anything else to say atm. I kinda like it. Just wished the yellow-ish would go away. It burns my eyes It burns my soul!

/EDIT

LOL, I just realized that RD has 2 forum layouts. :D

Last edited:
I know you probably won't take this idea, and I'm not the part of the "feedback discussion", but in the place where the staff ribbon is located, maybe put something like this for licenced (but small)
vecchia-pergamena-con-la-guarnizione-rossa-della-cera-17349654.jpg
Another good thing is that staff members don't have the "licenced" on their status, so no conflicts should happen :D

As you can see we are currently testing a new style for the site and forums with a sidebar displayed on the left instead of the right side of the page.

By default in the coming week logged out users (guests) will see this style when they visit RD and if for whatever reason you can't get used to it, switch to the regular layout with the sidebar on the right by going to the left bottom of the page and select the style that suits you best.

RD 8.0 (Sidebar Left)
  • Only one advertisement for logged in members instead of two. Premium members of course don't see any ads.
  • Message usage block has a horizontal layout on posts, creating extra reading space when you are focussed on the content of the site (increased from 588px to 660px with no more left white margin.
RD 8.0 (Sidebar Right)
  • Three advertisements for logged in members. Premium members of course don't see any ads.
  • Message user block has a vertical layout on posts. Less space to read but also less clutter in between posts.
This thread is just to inform you about the temporary change, not to start a popularity contests which one is better. No stress is needed either as you can revert back with one click if needed, but do give it the more Twitter'ish layout a chance also.

What happened with the Latest Mods etc. beind on the right side suddenly (left side before). Can I change that in my settings. It is pretty irritating as in the western world we are used to read from left to right and know all the text is on the right half of the screen:O_o:
Bottom left of the page, there is a RD 8.0 (Sidebar Left) thing. Click that and it'll change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back