Formula V10 Smokers Pack

Skins Formula V10 Smokers Pack 2.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for the reply, what if we just had a pack with existing “Real” one, would that work? Do the pack have to have a minimum number of skin?
The skin archives must remain with the same size and data layout as the originals, or they won't work. So the minimum/maximum number of skins possible is the same... however many skins were in the archive to begin with. You cannot add and remove skins. You can only replace them.

But Reiza have said they are already working on an official skin creator, so it sounds like we will have full skin editing features one day soon.

Thanks Goffik ;)

Yes. No less, no more. In case of F V10 its 24.
Unfortunately, if there are onl 2 in a specific car, the replacement bff will also have only 2.
But as there maybe will be a simple system to import public skins, the effort to mod the system is to high.

Last edited:
Thank you for this mod. Unfortunately this is not working on my PC with the new patch. I have replaced the file as described, but the skins are not showing in race or in the showroomscreen

Thank you for this mod. Unfortunately this is not working on my PC with the new patch. I have replaced the file as described, but the skins are not showing in race or in the showroomscreen
some people reported, that its been overwritten by steam, back to originals.
But its compatible, so just copy over again

DC WOLF updated Formula V10 Smokers Pack with a new update entry:

Smokers Pack update

Replaced cars:
Bradley GP #11 = Ferrari - Marlboro
Bradley GP #12 = Renault - Mild Seven
Reiza #18 = McLaren Mercedes - West
Reiza #19 = Jordan - Benson & Hedges
Cosmo Autosport #43 - BAR - Lucky Strike WIP beta
Cosmo Autosport #44 - McLaren - Marlboro
Ethone FR #15 - Arrows Orange
Scuderia Milano #1 - Red Bull
Wirth Msport #3 - Williams BMW
Wirth Msport #4 - Jaguar
Scuderia Milano #2 -SIMTEK Ford

This well be only seen on track or in the showroom. NOT in the preview screen!!!

Notes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back