DC WOLF submitted a new resource:

Formula V10 Smokers Pack - Custom Skinmod for AMS2

Custom Skin mod for AMS2 Formula V10.
Simply replace the file in Steam.
location: \steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Pakfiles\Vehicles
compatible with V0.8.7.1
If Reiza makes changes to the original file, this mod is not compatible anymore
and must be reworked.
MP compatible. Everyone who has installed the mod sees replaced files, all others see the original skins.
Replaced skins:
Bradley GP #11 = Ferrari - Marlboro
Bradley GP #12 = Renault - Mild Seven
Reiza #18 = McLaren Mercedes - West...

Read more about this resource...

thats why i added the list, which to choose.
Preview and names are in a more secured resource of the game and there could be problems with steam when changing it.

I had no Formula_V10_Livery.bff file in the vehicles folder?
had to do a file integrity check, after that the file (and only that file lol) was there in the vehicles folder to replace
(now I think about it, mmaybe I did work by just adding your file but didnt test ingame duh)

Now i see the skins ingame, a instant GP3/4, F1C deja vu feeling :) Great job!
Just had to report before going to work

Last edited:
Love these skins!
I was almost asking how to rip things... But now that I know that it's not allowed I will search on Google and hopefully start making a lot of new skins to contribute here.

2003 bmw williams and jaguar :)
currently working on the BMW. There are so many Compaq versions arround, so i try to make the HP one.
still lots to do :sneaky:

Attachments

• 20200513022004_2.jpg
    20200513022004_2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 158
Love these skins!
I was almost asking how to rip things... But now that I know that it's not allowed I will search on Google and hopefully start making a lot of new skins to contribute here.
I'm doing the same. It's tricky and I've not quite got it yet... My new livery doesn't load properly it's just red. More experimentation needed tonight I think!

Could we have a set in a *.Bff file with only non reiza liveries?
depends on how fast you work and how detailed you want to make it.
a simple one colored skin ( different per car ;) ) and numbers from 1 to 20 should be ready to go in about an hour. Good replica skins, optimised for replacement space in origal bffs could be 3 to 6 hours work per car.
As mentioned above there will be more, depends on how much time i can spend in the next weeks.

depends on how fast you work and how detailed you want to make it.
a simple one colored skin ( different per car ;) ) and numbers from 1 to 20 should be ready to go in about an hour. Good replica skins, optimised for replacement space in origal bffs could be 3 to 6 hours work per car.
As mentioned above there will be more, depends on how much time i can spend in the next weeks.
Thank you for the reply, what if we just had a pack with existing “Real” one, would that work? Do the pack have to have a minimum number of skin? I did not mean to ask for more, I would not dare.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%