Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

Ok, I understand all that, but still, you never see the full cocpkit, driver`s eyes are always pointed forward, so you don`t see the side walls of cockpit (ok, some you see), not the back side and belts. So you can immediately divide by at least 2 :) Being picky, but I am sure there can be done a lot on optimizing poly count.
On the end, as said earlier, its up to you to decide whats the priority.
I don`t intend to be a smart ass here, only talking and thinking what to do best, since my experiences with the tracks are always on optimization, and not on the best look. I could do a track looking amazingly beautiful (as for example @LilSki did with Glen , and he optimized it very nicely), but that would add lots and lots of additional poly count. I know there are some tricks to keep the low poly count and have a good looking object, but still. So personally I always want to strive to optimization and as low poly count as possible (specially there where your eye don`t go).

Ok, I understand all that, but still, you never see the full cocpkit, driver`s eyes are always pointed forward, so you don`t see the side walls of cockpit (ok, some you see), not the back side and belts. So you can immediately divide by at least 2 :) Being picky, but I am sure there can be done a lot on optimizing poly count.
On the end, as said earlier, its up to you to decide whats the priority.
I don`t intend to be a smart ass here, only talking and thinking what to do best, since my experiences with the tracks are always on optimization, and not on the best look. I could do a track looking amazingly beautiful (as for example @LilSki did with Glen , and he optimized it very nicely), but that would add lots and lots of additional poly count. I know there are some tricks to keep the low poly count and have a good looking object, but still. So personally I always want to strive to optimization and as low poly count as possible (specially there where your eye don`t go).
Well my steering wheel is most of the details in my cockpit maybe around 82,000 idk,
im not really sure what difference it makes,
you cant really compare this car to other mods or official content, they make 4x LOD,
they all follow the Kunos sdk pipeline, where as we have our own pipeline we created from R&D,
in which is much more advanced that what was intended,

where as you are following what kunos made each time, your not pushing the engine and its capabilities to breaking point, finding bugs then fixing them,
a huge difference in what is happening, I like to make my cars like glass :)

This is my favourite F1 car of all time so I for one am super happy with the effort and time you have put Into doing it, I've followed this forum for a while and it's mind blowing the details you have put into it. I love watching replays and all these little extras you've added to the car will take it to a different level. I personally would rather have a super detailed car and the track less detailed than the opposite. Thanks for making this and hopefully it's out this year!

how can i do to change cars used for benchmark?
save a replay at Spa, just before the second to last corner where my benchmark above is just pause and save a replay file,

take it from my documents replays, and place it inside benchmark,
C:\Users\ROG_64\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\benchmark

change the name of your file to benchmark.acr, to change the extention to .acr youll need windows ten I believe not quite sure previous versions, maybe check file extentions ect
036b0b83a95d3af065bea293af4e47f7.png

and simply run the benchmark ingame, best way to do this is to watch the kunos one and stop the cars exact same place so its a fair test over official content,
in which I did if you check my benchmarks its almost the same piece of tarmac but hard to judge to 1mm or so id say, but roughly is good enough. :)

normally when doing these things I might run 10-20-30 benchmarks adjusting LOD.INI settings on the fly until I am happy with the results,
ok if your making standard content no need to bother with it.

hope that helps :)

save a replay at Spa, just before the second to last corner where my benchmark above is just pause and save a replay file,

take it from my documents replays, and place it inside benchmark,
C:\Users\ROG_64\Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\benchmark

change the name of your file to benchmark.acr, to change the extention to .acr youll need windows ten I believe not quite sure previous versions, maybe check file extentions ect
036b0b83a95d3af065bea293af4e47f7.png

and simply run the benchmark ingame, best way to do this is to watch the kunos one and stop the cars exact same place so its a fair test over official content,
in which I did if you check my benchmarks its almost the same piece of tarmac but hard to judge to 1mm or so id say, but roughly is good enough. :)

normally when doing these things I might run 10-20-30 benchmarks adjusting LOD.INI settings on the fly until I am happy with the results,
ok if your making standard content no need to bother with it.

hope that helps :)

thousand thanks! ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes