Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

So anyways been working hard into the night,
the details never sleep and neither do we,
so anyways been looking over this museum reference hard, trying to find if I missed anything at all,
anything I do not mind too much, better to be safe than sorry as I always say,

so basically looking and looking, couldnt find anything at all sadly I missed accept the engine pull on the right side, in which I remembered last week then forgot again, seems to be a pattern with this item,
next car ill make it 1st and build around it,

so back to the story, looking and looking then all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks,
literally,
the only thing I had missed that was staring me in the face all this time,
was the actually museum floor the car was sitting on.... :roflmao::geek::rolleyes:
watch this space.

:rolleyes:

I don't know but I've got the feeling you have a tendency to side track :ninja:
Yes you are right,
sometimes I do get sidetracked, I like to explore every single possibility, sometimes things pan out, sometimes they do not,
but god loves a trier, well I have heard anyways so to speak,

I 3d modelled a car then when there was no reference left on the car to make,
yes I went and made a seamless texture from the floor,
in which looks cool, but prefer the shadows they look good in any scene, where as the fixed floor which is always there anyways was just carrying shadows previously to enhance quality, I do not like as much like I say,

but I tried and have screenshots and memories to take from the experience which to me is invaluable. :)
custom_showroom_1545208321.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don't know but I've got the feeling you have a tendency to side track :ninja:
On a positive note,
I built a car with the most features and details in one package I believe I have ever seen, well currently,
the car sits at 474,000 triangles, it holds 146 textures with 82 shaders in the sdk,
as around 325 objects, but yet it performs better than official content ingame,
but the best thing is, with all the features and animations and settings, and textures,
the car is still below the pipeline guidelines of 42mb, which to us is important. :)
e8bb07f201663f532233b75eb19e8654.png

Maybe... For Christmas? :inlove:
Hopefully yeah,
just testing these LOD against the 2017 Kunos car on maxed ultra settings,
when ingame driving and using the AI to me feels much more fps, its more consistent,
but to say now there is 148 textures, 475,000 triangles, 82 shaders, and more objects and settings and animations and features you can shake a stick at,
I feel very happy with what we have made here with this build. :)
7f9f3f5347b64483c0f8239dff10700b.jpg

e5d31d28a894657f58c6edfb37dd5a3f.jpg

095a3c37929918a09c727e79c7a0b5d0.png

Anyone interested in looking at the most detailed car ever created texture list,
heres one I prepared earlier, 147 textures completed and checked.
5f074c4d013fef3d4ba005f6e7c89d95.png

825aecccbe168ae3da2df87abfb6bc42.png

What impresses me the most by looking at it, the actually geometry of the car is almost as large as the textures in MB.
33a630a9b22a124a68fc817a941a94e1.png

41,831-23,600= 18,231 in sheer geometry alone :)

475k triangles? Thats more than any of my tracks on max details :) And including 23 other cars, thats.... huuu.... :D:rolleyes:
Just a question, isn`t it pointless for such details like 500k number of polys? Who actually cares about it, 99% of us spend time in the cockpit... just thinking loud (I know I will get some others who think differently). AC is not a game that would easily eat such number of polys, as for example Grand Turismo, rFactor2, or Forza and many others. You have to think on other too, like us track makers. Its better to have better looking tracks, than cars, at least for me. You constantly look on the track (at least at the near side) than the cars, which you mostly look or your interior or someone`s back (side and front you almost never see, except in the mirror, which makes the car look worse that it actually is).

Btw, what are the numbers for the other level of details?

Last edited:
475k triangles? Thats more than any of my tracks on max details :) And including 23 other cars, thats.... huuu.... :D:rolleyes:
Just a question, isn`t it pointless for such details like 500k number of polys? Who actually cares about it, 99% of us spend time in the cockpit... just thinking loud (I know I will get some others who think differently). AC is not a game that would easily eat such number of polys, as for example Grand Turismo, rFactor2, or Forza and many others. You have to think on other too, like us track makers. Its better to have better looking tracks, than cars, at least for me. You constantly look on the track (at least at the near side) than the cars, which you mostly look or your interior or someone`s back (side and front you almost never see, except in the mirror, which makes the car look worse that it actually is).

Btw, what are the numbers for the other level of details?
Hi Mitja :)
Seems you have a lot of questions or concerns,
ill start with pleasing the 99% of us who spend most the time in the cockpit,
here is the stats from the most detailed car kunos ever made in AC,
79dd77ef52356bfa4f509c580c4b5cd1.png

the entire cockpit_hr is around 65,000 triangles as we can see above. :)

but if we compare this to what I just made what is currently completed ingame as of now,
its roughly twice more detailed sitting at 125,000 triangles,
6d3de0da2dd9518808d11726e1dcf695.png

so basically straight away according to you I just pleased 99% of users out of the box,
because its twice more detailed than any other official content or mod ever made for AC,

there is just simply too many settings and features to go over and explain its a long list,
like for example on this car I made there is 2x TCAMS,
I have never seen 1 single formula car in any game all my life with just this 1 single feature,
so basically if you made a car completed at say 300,000 triangles,
just adding the second TCAM would make it roughly IDK lets check 301,500 triangles,
so straight away its getting higher and higher each time you do something different or unique,
it just spirals and grows as we know.

you could build a track 400,000 tri, then go and add really nice 3d grass everywhere as a luxury detailing but obviously it will effect the tri count somewhat,
basically what as happened here the car is covered in 3D grass.

most cars have just 1 rear wing option, these things are never that high flaps ect,
but here we have 3x animated wing positions, HD-MD-LD, so a lot of things happening,
yes not a major detail in triangles but still effects the overhaul count none the less,

animated nose cams that switch positions, animated flexing front wing never seen before on a formula car, not in this game anyways, tire blankets that show on the car when you load the game,
temperature gauges on the suspensions showing digital readings live ingame,
RGB Color displays with Red, Green and Blue fonts again adjustable ingame for the players,

fully animated suspensions including dampers and springs, just adding this alone was crazy amunt of work, never mind the 1000,s of UV and now 149 textures I believe last night made some tweeks before I went to bed,

its not just the tri count its the sheer sheer amount of details and textures and animations and settings,
with no doubts at all in my mind currently as of now, this is the most detailed car ever created for simulation in the world, no doubts at all about it,
but yet ingame performs the same as official content,
so if the details are out of this world and the performance is the same what is wrong with that ? :)
I could go on more but really busy.

EDIT///
Sorry I forgot to add the belts, yes its more than double the triangles of the most detailed car released as official content. 135,000 - 65,000 .
fbbbd21653c4297b0ba09c4f851d26e3.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes