Hello everyone, my problem is that i have just upgraded my main PC and had to reinstall Windows consequently my Formula Truck 2013 installation no longer works with my license key , i have emailed Reiza about 2 weeks ago but had no reply? I have had to do this before when i have had to reinstall earlier titles but with no problems, anybody had similar issues?

Thank you.

Hi im new to Ftruck 2013 i just installed the demo and i have 2 problems.

First Problem)
i got 3 devices: fanatac csw with gt rim and thrustmaster th8rs gear shifter and hpp hydraulic 3 pedal set.

when i got all 3 connected over usb my csw wheel is not detected in game. if i unplugg the th8rs shifter my csw wheel got detection. <- how can i get all 3 devices running?

second problem)
when i set up my hpp paddles and i press the hydraulic break paddle the force is close to zero which is reconized in game so if i start a practice session and i try to break its like im never breaking and boom im hitting the wall. <- how can i fix it?

thanks for your time...

greetings,
jay

You should be able to use 3 controllers in Ftrucks :s
The easy answer is buy a basherboard SFA1 which allows you to plug the TH8RS into the Fanatec wheel and it sees the shifter and wheel as one device..I have one I'm selling as I just sold my TH8 for a CSS SQ so no longer need the SFA1.
This doesn't answer your question but it is a solution :)
I don't know about the pedal issue I'm afraid

Went to install the Game Formula Truck appeared V1.10 and two files that did not install

LondrinaMesh.MAS
JacarepaguaovalMesh.MAS

Could someone leveling these files for me to play the game? :(;)

Game Stock Car 2013 because there is a Sync for future upgrades or bug fixes, because the Game Formula Truck 2013 will not have too?

I'm tired of my game giving errors or files lanes of trucks and having to ask someone to level up the files for me .. Almost No Lane is working after a while without playing! :(:(:(

Answer await @Reiza Studios :thumbsup:

When I installed Ftruck 2013 I installed it in D:\Games\Ftruck13
However, it didn't work from there at all.

I then installed it in D:\Ftruck2013 and it worked fine. Apparently it didn't like to be in a subdirectory.

I have actually seen other Gmotor games with the same issue. Carrettera (the Argentinian sim) is one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back