Hi Stephane glad you got it working, i think that more a problem or one of the things related to win 7 rather than the sim,
I run all games as admin. (was told to do this a long time ago)
and in the same way i never install a game to my C drive where windows sits, always to a separate drive.
(same again i was told never install a game to program files x86 folder)...

Why get yourself a Rd licence and come and race with us, we have rules that are followed ..

licence can be found here

but please don't go posting names of drivers that you feel are bad, on public servers, we have club racng which is far better than any public mayhem at times..:)

Hey guys i know its wait a couple of days before asking about licenses but mines been almost 6-7 days now n really want to join others in some proper racing, can anyone tell me roughly how long it might take..?? thanks in advance

Hi sorry for not getting back to you sooner , but if you look there are a few guys waiting, im sure Tom will get through them as soon as he can, and after all checks have been carried out.. :)

I was wondering if someone would be interested in painting a truck for me. I like to use the same truck model as the Skane #15 driven by Roberval Andrade.

Single colour, bright yellow.
Numbered 13
Maybe a red Maple Leaf on the hood, back of the cab and on the rear fenders. Or even Just the number 13 On the hood doors and back of the cab.
My Last name across the front wind shield.

Last edited:
Sorry in advance for my english

During last year i've follow the RD staff attempts to start a Formula Truck championship as an enthusiast. I've understood and approved the choice to wait more interested drivers passing through racing club events, but now there's a situation of stall, ihmo.

Now maybe it's time to try to test again the availability of drivers really interested to run a little champ (5 races...?) not necessarily crowded (10 clients could be enough...); they may be bound to the commitment, joining a premium membership (maybe for 2 months...?)

Can you kindly tell me your opinion, specially if are there doubt?
Thanks

Si I'm running my first season against the ai and all is well until the Cordoba race. The track loads until the bar is all red and then just hangs there. The track works fine in testing and single race mode. but the 3x's I tried it in the season it froze. So I've started a 2nd season from scratch to see what happens. Any ideas on the problem?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.