Formula target @ Spa franchorchamps Wednesday November 10th 2010

especially not to be impressed by my time, the race tonight will be very long and 1 hour 30 without making any mistakes in Spa !!!!! it will be very very difficult! is a circuit that does not really forgive the slightest mistake and oops! is at best the gravel trap! lol

This was my first race in Netkar Pro and I loved it hehe. I had some crashes doing the race. I knew I wasnt fast enough to compete here but it still felt very good to race in this very demanding simulation..:tongue::)

That was a tough race... Very tired. I'm actually lying down and typing this :D

Was going well for the first couple of laps. Didn't dare go flat out in Eau Rouge, that sense of fear was great :D
Anyway, went a bit wide in Pouhon, caught the dirt, couldn't turn back, touched the sticky fence, and that was it, 1 lap down.
After that, I ignored safe driving, went flat out. Had a 50% chance of getting Eau Rouge right, crashed there 10 times I think :D

Congrats Laurent, great driving :good:

first of all thank you to RaceDepartment and Bjorn on his homepage, I want to congratulate all the drivers who participated in this race they have all my respect and consideration, 40 laps Spa is really hard, but it extraordinary
Racedepartment thank you, at the next race!!

Sorry I didn't make it! I've had problems with my wheel, tried up til the end uninstalling Logitech Profiler drivers etc was probably 30sec too late and couldn't join. Oh well days of practice and wasn't there.

Will definitely make the next one even if I gotta use a gamepad lol!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back