Formula target @ Spa franchorchamps Wednesday November 10th 2010

Usually endurance race refueling is through the normal access to the pit lane, instead recommended the escape key systematically penalizes about 1 lap,and if the race organizer's permission, it should be used to repair his car during a collision or a runway (with penalties related to it, 1 lap)

Hi everyone,

I only recently bought netkar pro after playing the demo for a while. And i cant find any online races with anybody driving. Your racing club looks good, but i live in Australia GMT +10, so this race will start at 6 in the morning for me, and after practice, quali and the race, will finish at 8. However i have to go to school at 8 and get ready at 7:30. With shorter races i guess I will be able to race, however I am just wondering if this particular race could be moved back 30 min? If this is too hard, or does not work for other people, I understand, but I would really like to participate in this race.

Thanks, Brad

This race we leave at this time but maybe in the future we can do some earlier races:)

the best way to get all this information I think is testing his car in real racing! Hey hey hey hey! when to change tires expensive pilots, whereas you are all my competitors I will tell you that Isis should be changed every two or while supplies ever !!!!!!!! LOL, but boy was extinct honest I recommend to do every time you pass by the stands !!!!!!!

the best way to get all this information I think is testing his car in real racing! Hey hey hey hey! when to change tires expensive pilots, whereas you are all my competitors I will tell you that Isis should be changed every two or while supplies ever !!!!!!!! LOL, but boy was extinct honest I recommend to do every time you pass by the stands !!!!!!!

Went to see how my times fare with other drivers, and saw this:
1. Laurent Resende 2m09.930 :eek:

Over a second in front of P2 as well... And I'm barely in the first 100 :D :turtle:

Thanks Bjorn, but maybe its a problem only I'm having with my account.

When I click on golden rules I used to get password and teamspeak setup guide etc, now I only get My Application and there are no links anywhere, just the original sign-up form I filled out when I applied for my license.

We all get that, Bjorn put the link to the application from instead of this: http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

My best Spa lap :woot:

spav.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back