Formula SimRacing joins forces with RaceDepartment

is there any way to stay logged in i keep forgetting too. also whats Unlicensed Member mean??

Next to your name at the upper right corner you will see a check box that will allow u to stay logged.

As for the licensed vs. unlicensed, that only gives u access to our Club events (RACE ON, rFactor, GTL, Etc...). Everything is free. To become licensed you only need to post here-> http://www.racedepartment.com/application-rules/

I dont think it is meant to work that way.

So there is no way that I can just check new posts for Formula Sim-Racing?

If that's the case, I doubt I'll be checking this forum very much at all.

If I miss a few days of checking the forum I'll need to spend time hunting around in the forum for important posts that I might have missed???

Yeah, that's not going to work for me and if that's the case I doubt I'll be checking this forum very much.

Phil

That's what I did and then check the other parts when I need to.

What am I missing here? Yeah, it's bookmarked, but when I click on the link to view new posts. I see new posts for all of Race Department. If I go a few days without checking the FSR forum I want to look at new posts since my last login only in the FSR forum. I don't want to hunt through the FSR forum to see if I missed anything. I'm not concerned with being able to see the last post posted in the FSR forum.

The question is, can I just click on a " new posts" link and have it only show new posts in the FSR forum? If so, how do I set that up?

Thanks

Phil

What am I missing here? Yeah, it's bookmarked, but when I click on the link to view new posts. I see new posts for all of Race Department. If I go a few days without checking the FSR forum I want to look at new posts since my last login only in the FSR forum. I don't want to hunt through the FSR forum to see if I missed anything. I'm not concerned with being able to see the last post posted in the FSR forum.

The question is, can I just click on a " new posts" link and have it only show new posts in the FSR forum? If so, how do I set that up?

Thanks

Phil

You can still see threads you have not read (they are bold) - and as they are ordered in 'last updated' order (and you can click the 'last unread post' button), it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out :)

Yep - I don't use the view new posts button because I also don't want to read the threads I don't follow. So I use the forum tools to subscribe to the forums I am interested in: each day I get a summary email telling me which posts in thread have been updated. I then visit those threads and hit 'view first unread' and take it from there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back