Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

Pit lights blue,
Low fuel warning 7 liters red, Davids idea,
Multiple displays, custom DRS activation, brake sensors and warnings and crap,
43cc935d271b20de2253fc100e53c0c0.gif

I'm very much looking forward to supporting you guys with your sublime physics, superb sounds and most importantly, original scratch made models with blood sweat and tears. Kudos.

I'm very much looking forward to supporting you guys with your sublime physics, superb sounds and most importantly, original scratch made models with blood sweat and tears. Kudos.
Been a lot of work this one, the car is now 100% complete the LOD_A just needs the LOD doing I will be starting them 1st thing in the morning,
spent all day tweeking the car and textures and settings hopefully not be too long :)

Been a lot of work this one, the car is now 100% complete the LOD_A just needs the LOD doing I will be starting them 1st thing in the morning,
spent all day tweeking the car and textures and settings hopefully not be too long :)
We've all learned the ways of RSS by now. If the car appears complete on screenshots but there's a silence, it means you guys are at the optimizing stage. At which stage we become the master of twiddling our thumbs :D

We've all learned the ways of RSS by now. If the car appears complete on screenshots but there's a silence, it means you guys are at the optimizing stage. At which stage we become the master of twiddling our thumbs :D
Should have been done now not had the best of weeks to be honest,
been sick and then had some teeth pulled out so was feeling sorry for myself in bed most of last week, but feeling a little more motivated,
everything changed going for that water and getting lost :D

Should have been done now not had the best of weeks to be honest,
been sick and then had some teeth pulled out so was feeling sorry for myself in bed most of last week, but feeling a little more motivated,
everything changed going for that water and getting lost :D
I don't think you should be sorry about not releasing a car 40 days after it gets announced. Some people release cars once a year (and worse quality than rss)

Oh btw teeth pulling sucks. I still remember working from home with my bloody teeth still in my hand (no joke) Rest man and keep an unusually clean mouth. It's not the pulling that hurts, it's the aftercare.

Reactions: CC
I don't think you should be sorry about not releasing a car 40 days after it gets announced. Some people release cars once a year (and worse quality than rss)

Oh btw teeth pulling sucks. I still remember working from home with my bloody teeth still in my hand (no joke) Rest man and keep an unusually clean mouth. It's not the pulling that hurts, it's the aftercare.
Yes yesterday was working quite a few hrs then had some of these antibiotics
Was laid back in bed 5hrs knocked me on my ass I don’t like taking these things but what to do :D

Back to the real liveries... started adding sponsors to dams now...
__custom_showroom_1534772807.jpg

Hoping to get most of this one done by the end of today. Had to make the 'est cola' logo and the numbers (was quicker than trying to find the font!). Colours still need adjusting a bit and there's some masking to do to add carbon here and there.

Not sure if I've got it in me to make anymore after this team... it will be 28 liveries I've made for this car :roflmao::roflmao:

Yes yesterday was working quite a few hrs then had some of these antibiotics
Was laid back in bed 5hrs knocked me on my ass I don’t like taking these things but what to do :D

Oh Brother, trust me I know how you feel. I had a filling fall out on it's own at the gum line. I had to get surgery, put to sleep and everything. Then they gave me antibiotics and Oxycontin. I really don't see how people get addicted to that stuff. I mean yeah, it took the pain away but made me feel sick and gave me a headache, lol.

I hope you recover soon my brother. Oh and my baby boy came home last night!!! I can't wait to hit some apexes in your new machine you made for us. I really think you ought to contact the FiA and try and license the F2 and F3 brands for your own game. Unreal 4 is free to use.

- HAPPY LONG TIME CUSTOMER!

Final RSS skins build completed and submitted!! Got there in the end! :D:p:roflmao::roflmao:

Back to this one... got the right paint colours now and added some more sponsors. A couple to do in 3D when I get chance, and of course this team has the names on the halo so that will be fun ;)
__custom_showroom_1534802746.jpg
__custom_showroom_1534802715.jpg

Thanks Isaac. Placed a couple in 3D this morning but will need to do the RBC one again it should be at a slight angle and I did it in a rush :rolleyes:
__custom_showroom_1534843086.jpg
__custom_showroom_1534843212.jpg

The main problem I have now is working out what font is used for the driver names on the halo - I can't find any pics at a decent resolution to be able to use font matching sites. Also there's a logo on top of the chassis that I can't see clearly in any pictures to read it. :)

Getting close to having this one finished now. I got a font that was close enough for the names and managed to do it in 2D as well :D. Just a few small details to put on, and also the dams logo rear-wing underside and the RBC to re-do on the engine cover.
__custom_showroom_1534864446.jpg
__custom_showroom_1534864307.jpg

A few updates to do to the other completed cars and then maybe I have 1 more in me to do... Wonder which team I should pick: Arden, Campos, MP Motorsport or Trident? Thinking probably Campos or Trident as I prefer those 2 liveries out of the 4 remaining :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.