Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

That number 18 looks really bad, sorry :O_o: It looks like you have (badly) digitised the numbers, especially the 8. The inconsistent stroke widths really caught my eye. Which typeface did you use?
No probs. I couldn't find the right font so made it with the pen tool. Wasn't really that happy with it myself to be honest so will do some more digging or do it again. I probably spent too long looking at it to see how bad it was but I agree

Constructive criticism can be good :)

No probs. I couldn't find the right font so made it with the pen tool. Wasn't really that happy with it myself to be honest so will do some more digging or do it again. I probably spent too long looking at it to see how bad it was but I agree

Constructive criticism can be good :)

Found it!! :D:D:D
carlin font1.JPG

I spent hours looking for that the first night when I was doing the 19 but guess having 3 characters to look at is better than 2!

Found it!! :D:D:D
View attachment 263819

I spent hours looking for that the first night when I was doing the 19 but guess having 3 characters to look at is better than 2!

Yep that's the one. Annoyed at myself for not persisting in the first place and producing sub-par work!
carlin numbers.jpg

@Fat-Alfie thanks for giving me a kick up the back side :p

Edit: Black stroke was wrong. I've changed it from inside to outside so it's right. Not posting another pic :D

Last edited:
Making old content cheaper is what most business do, not sure what is strange here. Regarding the last point, the pack will feature Formula Hybrid 2017+Formula Hybrid 2018+Formula RSS 2 2017+Formula RSS 2 2018, so 4 cars in total. As separate items, the price would be 2+4+2+4 = 12€. I would like to have the option to give some promotions to current users, but sadly Sellfy is very limited there as it doesn't support promotions for specific groups of customers (and I personally told them about this months ago, still waiting...)
No problem, I will wait then for better price in the future, I still have some cars never tried in AC :)
I never was an impatient guy, I wanted to support your awesome job with the first day buy of the GT1 pack. That's why felt strange the 50% discount on the release day of the last car (which was very new content). And even the first three cars became old content because of your late ;) I don't want to convince you, because it's your business - literally. But from the reaction of the people it seems it's a divisive story, so I think you should consider to think about it.
Still don't understand your package concept. The 2017 model is free for the 2018 model owners, so why to buy a pack, why not a single 2018 model then?
BTW the 2018 model owners aren't a specific group for Sellfy?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%