Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

That's it for tonight. Mostly done. Need to make the number (18) tomorrow, and then the engine cover and rear wing will need logos applying in 3D so will be done later. Also, there's a logo on the halo but I've no idea what it is, so if anyone has a good pic or knows, please enlighten me! :)
__custom_showroom_1533678437.jpg
__custom_showroom_1533678461.jpg

Guys, your pricing is totally chaotic, doesn't motivate to buy new items, totally doesn't care old customers, all in all it's rubbish.
I have every car except of the F1 2018, but with every single item I feel now like a loser.
- I bought the GT1 pack the first day, after a half year my reward was a 50% discount... for the new customers.
- I bought all of the single seaters, now they are reduced to 50%.
- All of the 2018 car buyers will get the 2017 models for free. Why not the 2017 owners? What is the difference?
I don't even understand the logic of the prices. 2017 model 2 EUR, 2018 model 4 EUR, pack 6,5 EUR? Why even the pack, if 2017 models are free for 2018 owners?
So high level the quality, so silly your pricing....

Old content gets cheaper. It's a way to achieve more sales. I would be happy if I hadn't bought it already. I do agree there's nothing in it for people like us who have everything. But that's how things goes most of the time. Pay the full price when it comes out.

Guys, your pricing is totally chaotic, doesn't motivate to buy new items, totally doesn't care old customers, all in all it's rubbish.
I have every car except of the F1 2018, but with every single item I feel now like a loser.
- I bought the GT1 pack the first day, after a half year my reward was a 50% discount... for the new customers.
- All of the 2018 car buyers will get the 2017 models for free. Why not the 2017 owners? What is the difference?
I don't even understand the logic of the prices. 2017 model 2 EUR, 2018 model 4 EUR, pack 6,5 EUR? Why even the pack, if 2017 models are free for 2018 owners?

Making old content cheaper is what most business do, not sure what is strange here. Regarding the last point, the pack will feature Formula Hybrid 2017+Formula Hybrid 2018+Formula RSS 2 2017+Formula RSS 2 2018, so 4 cars in total. As separate items, the price would be 2+4+2+4 = 12€. I would like to have the option to give some promotions to current users, but sadly Sellfy is very limited there as it doesn't support promotions for specific groups of customers (and I personally told them about this months ago, still waiting...)

Yeah don't really see what you're complaining at here. Old things get cheaper over time. Early adopters always pay more for everything, software, electronics, real cars (with few high value exceptions), etc, etc. It's likely many people bought Assetto Corsa itself in the steam sale. I bought it in early access... Do i feel bad about it, no.

Yeah don't really see what you're complaining at here. Old things get cheaper over time. Early adopters always pay more for everything, software, electronics, real cars (with few high value exceptions), etc, etc. It's likely many people bought Assetto Corsa itself in the steam sale. I bought it in early access... Do i feel bad about it, no.
There has to be some kind of sales system in place to reduce the costs of older content,
has David mentioned the sellfy platform is a great selling tool with many features,
but its so limited on targeting specific customers its non existent,
hopefully in the future this will change to give better support,
but yes things should get cheaper, its like AC still been sold for the same price as ACC,
makes no sense and no one does business this way.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.6%