AC Formula RSS 3 @ @ Monza - Wednesday 29 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh I'm 90% sure my work will be sending me away next week all week but I love this car & track combo, sign me up as a maybe and I'll pray :roflmao:
There's some nasty flu bugs going around Callum, mind you don't catch one, or Heaven forbid, gosh!.. get Hay fever on this Wednesday in particular:whistling::ninja:
giphy.gif

(OK, I admit, I only watched this gif 53 times)

Medilloni ..loving this car m8, might try and see if we can get some sort of league up and running (something just basic, like a table and over six to eight races?) ...the default setup is actually very good, I just softened the springs a bit, raised the ride height ...maybe a bit to stable, I like a hint of understeer going into the bend to help turn in.

Medilloni ..loving this car m8, might try and see if we can get some sort of league up and running (something just basic, like a table and over six to eight races?) ...the default setup is actually very good, I just softened the springs a bit, raised the ride height ...maybe a bit to stable, I like a hint of understeer going into the bend to help turn in.

Now we're talking... I'd guess a 'league' is forbidden here, but no reason why we couldn't have a place (we all know of :) ) where results are posted after events that tots up results.... banter and natters after the race, sounds good Graig;) Do It Do It Do It Do It Do It Do It:laugh:

EDIT: Plenty of other cars we could this with too:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back