Formula Pro Series (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, I was at Curitiba in the F3000, but it was Novice mode, and I took pole with a 1min 04.9, but was .5secs up before next session, but seeing as I had all the braking performance and grip in the world, I wonder if anyone of you guys could beat me by 2-3secs?

Problem with Pitstopmenu

Good evening to everybody,

I have got a big problem with my pitstopmenu.
I configured the button for opening/closing it but when I am pushing while driving
the menu doesnt come to screen.
My Game (race07, race on and the f1 mod) is reinstalled and everything should be okay.
I don´t know how I can solve my problem and would be very happy for good advices. =)

Thank you
Fabian

can you actually toggle the pit menu on so you can quickly change something while on track???...

Mine automatically comes up when I hit the pit lane and sometime I'm scrambing around to change the fuel load or something.... That'll make things a little easier lol

Flying start

Hello to everybody,

I wanted to comment the starting in British GP last Saturday.
Because of the big crash at the first start we had a flying start. Steve you did your job really good. The whole starting field was very closed at start, but I missed the chance to overtake.
My idea was to show you a link of the flying starts in karting. It is also less risky to crash in this formation but you can still overtake.
Everybody has to drive there very slow in the same formation until the lights go off. I know that it doesnt work in game but my idea was to handle it with the polesetter. He can accelerate when he passes the starting line and with him the whole field.
(I dont want to say that I want flying starts every race.. normally i like standing starts much more but I would like in a dangerous situation like in British GP with a dangerous first corner.)
It is a bit complicated to explain but here´s a link:

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.

Fabian

Yes you can although driving & making pit menu changes can be tricky.

Couple of words of warning.

1. Making pit changes while driving will cost you seconds and can be dangerous.

2. After opening the menu and moving the cursor, it will often remain where it was next time it gets opened and hitting Enter may no longer accept the settings and start your stop.

3.Do not have the pit menu open when crossing the pit entrance! You will probably not being able to start the pit stop at all. I believe it is because when on the road the menu has a "Pit/Dont Pit" menu choice, but when in the pits it is a "Confirm settings" menu choice. If the menu is open as you enter the pits it does not change and you have no way to "Confirm" and start the pitstop".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back