Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, I know the championship was decided in Brazil but this reliability is... With 10% advantage we had same DNF rate and with equal, Ligier has less DNFs.
If I knew that based on some data in this universe (I don't know which one) Hakkinen was better than Schumacher in 1996 and Irvine almost on his level, I would vote for title much differently.
Breathe, breathe, 1,2,...,9,10,9,8,...1, well deserved @rubaru, congrats. We will come back stronger :thumbsup:

I don't know if you're trying to jinx me or what, but the title isn't decided yet. With 30pts remaining, I could actually DNF my way into the Hall of Shame.

I don't know if you're trying to jinx me or what, but the title isn't decided yet. With 30pts remaining, I could actually DNF my way into the Hall of Shame.
No, I'm not trying to jinx you. I'm pretty sure that it is done, even driver's title. There are 2 engine rounds and I don't see Schumacher finishing all 3 races (although it would be nice for once:D).
I don't want to list worst case scenario now, as I don't like and don't want to win by someone's bad luck. You and Mika were better this season and you deserve it :thumbsup:

No, I'm not trying to jinx you. I'm pretty sure that it is done, even driver's title. There are 2 engine rounds and I don't see Schumacher finishing all 3 races (although it would be nice for once:D).
I don't want to list worst case scenario now, as I don't like and don't want to win by someone's bad luck. You and Mika were better this season and you deserve it :thumbsup:
Nah. Clearly Pedro Diniz was the best driver this season.

He just had some bad luck and a worse car than Mika or Michael

FLM Breaking News

Gerhard Berger will sign with Arrows for the 1997 season while David Coulthard sign with Williams for the next 3 seasons. 1PP has been exchanged during the trade.

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

sjRTccm.png

1996 Formula One Season (13-15)

NjCiwoI.png

Z4l1Pxk.png

1TsBQn6.png

CiQLaJK.png

JQ4ZPaa.png

The 1996 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

3B3arCp.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver.
nxFJTYh.png

You have 48h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 72h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

nWqNFal.png

Vgl4JNA.png

A4Keicl.png

EzMBWIx.png

You have 72h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

New Rules Reminder :
• Automatic sponsors according to your car's pace. They all provide a +1PP reward per race.
• If at least one of your car finishes a race you'll earn +1PP (exactly like before).
• Aero and Engine tracks are now calculated on a 65-35% basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%