Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Monaco win may just carry me to the championship. One less win for Brabham while they were ahead.

*in Daequan voice*
my highground now!

I could guys let you know how people bet this time because it was quite interesting :

WDC
7/11 Pironi
3/11 Piquet
1/11 Rosberg

WCC
6/11 Ferrari
3/11 Arrows
2/11 Brabham

By the way, we could try next season to also reduce the gap between Tiers (from 5PP to 4PP only). Hit Agree if you want to see it for 1983.

Yeah based on PP and driver skill (that's how I place my bets) it looked like Ferrari were the title favourites, but it really hasn't gone well for them.

Yeah based on PP and driver skill (that's how I place my bets) it looked like Ferrari were the title favourites, but it really hasn't gone well for them.
I agree, it's interesting that in tier1 Brabham has lowest reliability and still they have only less finishes then McLaren. While Ferrari with same reliability as McLaren has what, 2 more DNF's... So basically, Ferrari is down on luck also. :D

I agree, it's interesting that in tier1 Brabham has lowest reliability and still they have only less finishes then McLaren. While Ferrari with same reliability as McLaren has what, 2 more DNF's... So basically, Ferrari is down on luck also. :D
If i have luck on engine tracks everything is possible.

Though i think Arrows and piquet will make it because of the sponsor.

k1JZ4nS.png

1982 Formula One Season (7-9)

4Wua289.png

il7u0Ch.png

hiNOcpO.png

wnB0oMD.png

6ZVg3Kq.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! However, as we are in the heart of summer, please tell me in PM if you need more time or stuff like this ;)

Px3w5Be.png

FiJISmV.png

1982 Formula One Season (13-15)

H3F4SVa.png

0VZSQh0.png

9BLQHxf.png

y4S5Ads.png

HjQAF15.png

The 1982 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

uApm0VF.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver.
qs7tKrT.png

You have 24h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies