Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 80s

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!! FLM : Off season Transfers !!!

Arrows, master of business...
Everybody is astonished ! Triple crowned Niki Lauda, probably the best driver of all time (so far) has found an agreement with Toleman (@Millsy24) for the next 3 seasons.
While in the same time, René Arnoux is signing with Arrows as their new second driver because John Watson has been fired by @Milos Ancevski ! (-3PP loss)
Arrows is now part of the regular signing process, getting the #1 signing spot.
This time without any surprise, young and very promising Nelson Piquet has signed with the British team.

Make sure guys to give me an additional name as you've all lost one position in the signing process...
@The_Laskinator @Benutzername @Omer Said @pierre815 @rubaru @oorjit07

It also means that J. Watson B is now free to sign.

Last edited:
Official Statement
Following the events of the last few days, Scuderia Alfa Romeo would like to publish the following message, adressed to Arrows manager Milos Ancevski: PISSURA FUORI!

HVryGZG.png

WClKvpg.png

UU1l4il.png

mhmC4Wj.png

IgwuEqF.png

WARNING ! Don't forget that you now earn 1 additional PP every time at least on of your driver finishes a race (the position doesn't matter). It should increase your rewards quite every race.

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

Last edited:
Why everyone was saying Foul words?
Because Arrows didn't have right to new drivers, as they had 2 under contract, with Lauda in decline. And that was the chance for others to pickup Piquet who will get only better and beat Arrows next season. But with some smart deals Milos made place for new driver and "stole" the best driver available. ;)

Also seeing that the Lauda-Arnoux was for 0PP. Seriously guys? What other deal is happening later? :O_o:
No other deal. I just didn't need PP and wanted the trade.

Because Arrows didn't have right to new drivers, as they had 2 under contract, with Lauda in decline. And that was the chance for others to pickup Piquet who will get only better and beat Arrows next season. But with some smart deals Milos made place for new driver and "stole" the best driver available. ;)
Well, all I needed to do to give me the right to sign new drivers was to fire a driver (Watson). The trade only allowed me to sign an A driver, while keeping a decent B driver in my team. There's no black magic here :D

Well, all I needed to do to give me the right to sign new drivers was to fire a driver (Watson). The trade only allowed me to sign an A driver, while keeping a decent B driver in my team. There's no black magic here

I think we all agree everything was legal. Just shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%