Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacques Villeneuve won the championship as a rookie, he might be or only chance at a Class A rookie.

Surprised to see so many Class B's, to be honest.

Why does every single report, biopic, book, everything I've ever seen say he stunned the world with his rookie year championship except for when I check his actual record?

Ah yeah, I forgot about Hamilton
Why does every single report, biopic, book, everything I've ever seen say he stunned the world with his rookie year championship except for when I check his actual record?
Maybe they were written by some optimistic Canadians during 1996? :p

Schumacher and Villeneuve also had quite decent results for rookies.. so maybe they might see the lower end of A class also, but not as convinced as with Hamilton

Many F1 books I've seen are quite **** when it comes to accuracy of statistics. He might be the only driver to enter F1 right at his peak :laugh:

Schumacher and Villeneuve also had quite decent results for rookies.. so maybe they might see the lower end of A class also, but not as convinced as with Hamilton
Villeneuve's only decent results were as rookie and the year after. Always felt like the '98 rule changes were totally not to his liking. Agree about Schumacher, similar to Hamilton he might enter low A, peak high A around 02-04, retire mid A around 06.

Last edited:
xKMZVLK.png

8fO2bPE.png

GUAUL0O.png

dNm5VWl.png

8l0bVUg.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Sponsor for the season
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

Hoo boy Ferrari have two A-class drivers and nearly as much money as me?
Andretti won the title in 1978 and Jody in 1979. It makes sense that they're both A drivers now.

You have only 1 B driver which means you get 2PP extra. Ben must have saved up more.

RbKGAsq.png

1978 Formula One Season (1-3)

6ZG8VUA.png

KXgePXT.png

UtzSmAa.png

EUGXnwn.png

BUmMCFJ.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

s3yX4uR.png

rEuPcKf.png

1978 Formula One Season (4-6)

NWTclc8.png