Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 00s

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMtGQiW.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver (if any available).
aoBADJx.png
1PKIBYJ.png

You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Briscoe is in for a surprise, as he is young driver for non-existing team. :rolleyes:

Why Honda is not on young driver list? Also about Honda, isn't Panis's contract done, so that means that they should be at least on 1 list? :O_o:

Briscoe is in for a surprise, as he is young driver for non-existing team. :rolleyes:

Why Honda is not on young driver list? Also about Honda, isn't Panis's contract done, so that means that they should be at least on 1 list? :O_o:
Agree for Briscoe and Ligier, I forgot to replace it by Toyota
Honda is nowhere because I haven’t found anyone to get the team. So the team is ruled by AI and pick their driver after everyone

Just some idea...

Nobody ever takes bad drivers. In real life, bad drivers still get a seat from time to time.

How about introducing pay drivers? Not that i like them, but it couöd bring another tactic to the game.

Take Stroll and get a bonus of X pp at the start of the season.
Or get a random value upgrade.

Something like that.
Dont know if its a good or bad idea

!!!! FLM News !!!

After a misunderstanding, there have been changes for the Young Drivers signings.
I've updated the picture and here what happened during this off season :
Sauber has pre-signed R. Kubica (>2006)
Arrows has pre-signed H. Kovalainen (>2006)
Renault has pre-signed N. Rosberg (>2006)

By the way, remember that the point system changed in 2003. We are now on a 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 basis !

1RyscZx.png

2003 Formula One Season (1-3)

d5lF9Ln.png

kIRxTwA.png

XaYwL3N.png

PfQdZJV.png

RfNVqsf.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

qII8G2o.png

Actually i like it how it is.
You can gamble and profit. You can gamble and get lost totally. You can play it safe but loose pp for other upgrades.

But let's hear your new version first.

I have to agree with Sasha, even though I am at the benefit of his comment. I have 35% Rel but finished 5 of 6. I'm also confused. I purposely went risky to boost my Aero and Engine values, but it turns out there was no risk involved.

Actually i like it how it is.
You can gamble and profit. You can gamble and get lost totally. You can play it safe but loose pp for other upgrades.
But let's hear your new version first.
The idea is simple, every team has the same reliability but most of all, every team and every driver will retire the exact same number of races during the season. The idea is that you won't know "when" you'll retire. DNFs will be "scripted" before the launch of a season.

I'm working for weeks now on a 100% "fair" Reliability system. It is ready for FLM3, but I wasn't sure to add it in current FLM. Would you guys like to have it during the next seasons ?
Actually, I understand that racing has that randomness, so it is fine on that side. I'm just annoyed that it happened multiple times already. And now, just as I was getting a chance to have a shot at title in next 5 years, boom.
As for "fair", can't you make these % really count? If you want to script it, you can do it even now. For example: every 3 races, there are 6 possible finishes, if team has 60% rel your script will DNF it from 2 (maybe same driver twice, maybe each driver once).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes