Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 00s

Status
Not open for further replies.
YK2nGHj.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver (if any available).
In Grey, the picks of the teams that do not need to sign a driver but that can participate to Young Driver signings.
QTV8IMv.png
aMVJn0y.png

You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Why do regulations always seem to change and screw me up the season I finally get some success?

This is pissing me off now...

Why Webber is only C considering that he Scored for Minardi-Renault in his debut?
If Massa is B id think Webber should be B, too.

If you all agree I'm ok with that. Webber has become a B driver :thumbsup:

By the way, i've reduced the amount of PP you earn for a "slower" driver during off season. What Ligier had this season with 2 A drivers (which is a fantastic management, having the possibility to race with 2 A drivers is almost impossible) instantly made them slower than their opponents.. but also slower than Tier 2 teams and Mclaren ! The gap is too big so now it will be this :

+1PP for a A driver
+2PP for a B driver
+3PP for a C driver

Thank you for this change, hugo. I expressed my concern before the season started that I would have the lowest possible driver bonus PP and it all came true in the season. The extra PP from Ralf Schumacher gave Ferrari enough of an edge to start the season that I had no way of keeping up.

Quite possibly the most surprising season of this game I've had!

Could you possibly use a different way of showing who can choose drivers now and who can choose young drivers? The numbering 1-10 regardless of if its real or young is slightly confusing

Quite possibly the most surprising season of this game I've had!

Could you possibly use a different way of showing who can choose drivers now and who can choose young drivers? The numbering 1-10 regardless of if its real or young is slightly confusing
Yeah I agree. But I don't know what to do really.. Because if Ligier wants to sign a YD, they'll skip their turn for the regular signings.. so it's still the same "list"
Next year the "rookie" column will be removed so I shall replace it by a Young Driver one.

C346UWl.png

2002 Formula One Season (1-3)

Tvo3CWV.png

eoQ4i1Y.png

1QwR7e8.png

iFR3XUI.png

4J1lIGA.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

ClJsCzE.png

Gvuomcz.png

2002 Formula One Season (10-12)

p2gSygI.png

oS7yD2S.png

SVzS7zf.png

SXMBYAc.png

MYebuH8.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

EqqVlGE.png

By the way, the Honda seat will be free at the end of the season.. if you guys have some ideas for a new player..

x9JcFr8.png

2002 Formula One Season (13-15)

tjR5nic.png

cSyncLx.png

LRWPotG.png

KDcRzuX.png

jsK6wwa.png

The 2002 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years