Button:
1st
DNF
2nd

Alonso:
2nd
DNF
1st

They have the same amount of points, same amount of wins, same amount of 2nd places, same amount of third places and same amount of retirements.

Who would be champion?

xKJund2.png

2007 Formula One Season (16-18)

js2nnaL.png

MW4yEs7.png

xWltu5M.png

4tScrje.png

Rawzxoq.png

The 2007 season is over ! Again... What a close finish ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

The 2007 season is over ! Again... What a close finish ! Congratulations to the winners !
No kidding! Down to the last race, and Button wins the championship by 7sec. I can imagine there were no team orders that day. Have we seen a team so dominating in a season as McLaren 2007?

No kidding! Down to the last race, and Button wins the championship by 7sec. I can imagine there were no team orders that day. Have we seen a team so dominating in a season as McLaren 2007?
No indeed.. best season ever made by a team. What is very fun is that Alonso lived the same things IRL.. almost :D !
He left McLaren.. but now it's Button who will leave the team.. as a World Champion.

No indeed.. best season ever made by a team. What is very fun is that Alonso lived the same things IRL.. almost :D !
He left McLaren.. but now it's Button who will leave the team.. as a World Champion.
I don't think we've ever had a season where a team has ended up with 2 A drivers in their prime, probably why McLaren were so dominant

I don't think we've ever had a season where a team has ended up with 2 A drivers in their prime, probably why McLaren were so dominant
With Ligier, I had Hakkinen and Coulthard, both Class A drivers at one point, but I never dominated the season like this because I was still against Michael Schumacher at Ferrari.

With Ligier, I had Hakkinen and Coulthard, both Class A drivers at one point, but I never dominated the season like this because I was still against Michael Schumacher at Ferrari.
So, basically, we never had two A drivers in their prime in same team against two B drivers with less car PP. I am glad I could help to get this record. :roflmao:

laARcmc.png

2008 Formula One Season (1-3)

VQtvyjL.png

paRv5vm.png

6BPQ0ed.png

N6u8Aqc.png

TH6SDgL.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

FjGqFm5.png

It seems like McLaren is going to dominate this season.. again... And it could be the longest WCC' wins streak we've had since the beginning of the game in 1950 ! Even @kedy89's Rob Walker and @Milos' Arrows have not achieve such a thing.. It comes mostly from the fact that only 1 team is able to beat the last champion (the only other Tier1 team) and it's annoying. So I will reduce the gap between each Tiers next season so that Tier 2 teams can actually compete for both titles more easily :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes