2006 Formula One Season (13-15)

VlTpqpJ.png

bzr8TM6.png

ruGUk7L.png

9Bjg4jk.png

szMsoBY.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

3sgoHLI.png

Sounds good on paper, but if you finally manage to get a nice driver like Kimi and, as it happens, the next season there is the reshuffle.... that would be frustrating for sure.
Due to that it would.make grooming of our rookies pretty pointless., too

Sounds good on paper, but if you finally manage to get a nice driver like Kimi and, as it happens, the next season there is the reshuffle.... that would be frustrating for sure.
Due to that it would.make grooming of our rookies pretty pointless., too
Grooming of our rookies ? :D what does it mean ?
But yeah, if for example, Kimi comes in 2001, you manage to get him and Drivers' reset is set in 2002 (which is what is set for FLM3 by the way) you could be frustrated.. but you know that it will happen. The fact is that the young driver thing should also be deleted if this new system with drivers reset happen.

Grooming of our rookies ? :D what does it mean ?
But yeah, if for example, Kimi comes in 2001, you manage to get him and Drivers' reset is set in 2002 (which is what is set for FLM3 by the way) you could be frustrated.. but you know that it will happen. The fact is that the young driver thing should also be deleted if this new system with drivers reset happen.
I meant the young driver thing, yes.
:D

My view might be biased atm cos i'm at the top, but even beforehand, I think it was fine, two good B drivers will eventually get good enough results to get you promoted, so I dont really see many issues, i dont know what the guys lower down are feeling about it currently. but thats my view

What about adding "penalty" to drivers in the same team, if they are close on pace? For example now, Button and Alonso are close on pace, and because of the "pressure" from teammate they both get bigger chance on having a bad day.

What about adding "penalty" to drivers in the same team, if they are close on pace? For example now, Button and Alonso are close on pace, and because of the "pressure" from teammate they both get bigger chance on having a bad day.

Alonso and Button take out each other in the last 3 races, please implement this update NOW! :D

My big problem was already solved, and that's how I kept getting my good drivers stolen when a higher team fired one, hence taking away my signing position. I like the reshuffle, but how about we, as managers, decide which of our two drivers is up for the draft. We can save a driver, the other one enters the pool for all to pick from.

My big problem was already solved, and that's how I kept getting my good drivers stolen when a higher team fired one, hence taking away my signing position. I like the reshuffle, but how about we, as managers, decide which of our two drivers is up for the draft. We can save a driver, the other one enters the pool for all to pick from.
Yeah I also thought of somehting like this. Every year you can renew one of your driver, the other one gets available. So you have to choose who to keep but in the long term, it means that the guy who sign Schumacher or Senna will keep him forever. Well it's not a problem for me but it's a problem of authenticity don't you think ?

Yeah I also thought of somehting like this. Every year you can renew one of your driver, the other one gets available. So you have to choose who to keep but in the long term, it means that the guy who sign Schumacher or Senna will keep him forever. Well it's not a problem for me but it's a problem of authenticity don't you think ?

Maybe A drivers could have objectives such as "finish at least 5th" or something like that. Only if the team achieves that objective then let a renewal. This way it could be realistic as a top driver would not want to stick with a bad team, but if their objectives are met, they will be satisfied and stay.

Maybe A drivers could have objectives such as "finish at least 5th" or something like that. Only if the team achieves that objective then let a renewal. This way it could be realistic as a top driver would not want to stick with a bad team, but if their objectives are met, they will be satisfied and stay.
for me the big problem with that is if you sign a rookie (like I signed Button and Alonso) they get to tier 2 before running away, which honestly doesn't make much sense to me. If they had stayed on, a tier 1 spot wouldn't have impossible to achieve, but now I'm just in a spiral.

I still think that one of the major flaws is that the top teams get first pick. It makes it very difficult for any lower tier teams to pick themselves up because they are nearly always getting the lower drivers. I agree there should be some benefit to doing well, and signing a better driver is a nice reward.

Teams can move up or down a tier now with the smaller groups, but you'll likely be up against a team with better drivers since they were actually TWO tiers above you the previous season. One Tier 4 team moves up to Tier 3, and a Tier 2 team moves down to Tier 3.

There needs to be a way that an Alfa Romeo can sign a Kimi Raikkonen. And there needs to be a way that a McLaren can sign an Alonso. The idea that each team can only have one Class A driver helps, but when there are typically only 2-3 Class A drivers, the rule doesn't help much.

And here I am thinking how: Ferrari needs to have their only DNF to be Schumacher in any of Engine tracks and to have Kimi, Alonso and Button all finishing in the other engine track. :rolleyes:

4NCXTqi.png

2006 Formula One Season (16-18)

nMPCtwQ.png

5F7q4EH.png

bmwpI1W.png

jjyMoTf.png

Tqxpxi1.png

The 2006 season is over ! What a close finish again ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play