2009 Formula One Season (7-9)

B1BUADA.png

sasWscC.png

E0EL7uA.png

6DQdDsb.png

TYzUQXR.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

LMsNDLn.png

Also, the latest Tier balance patch made driver ratings way too important it seems. It is all about the A drivers now.
I've reduced the drivers' ratings of around 15% in the global race equation. But it won't change the fact that with very closed gaps, you clearly see the difference between your first and your second driver. The whole drivers' ratings system will change for FLM 3, making the drivers less important to sum up.

00XD5Gk.png

2009 Formula One Season (10-12)

Bw0kTnF.png

CRN5fwc.png

Sbt21BU.png

bkNXKwH.png

jKYopJp.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

hwPQy9k.png

How the hell am i still 4/5 in quali on engine tracks with two A drivers and 5(!) pp more than Williams?

Guess its because my aero is too bad?

So can both McLaren and Ferrari be relegated to tier 2? Because it seems ridiculous that we are below both T2 teams in the championship and whoever is better out of us two remains in T1 with a performance this bad

Well, I personally think that this season is great and having closer gaps is awesome. The result of the season is highly unpredictable, almost anyone can win a race, and mid-Tiers team can really make the difference for once.
Tiers are now a "little" bonus that everyone has at the beginning of the season. But it doesn't affect the concept of "Rivals". At the end of the season, Williams will be promoted in Tier2.. even if they are Champions. If McLaren beats Ferrari in the end.. McLaren will stay in Tier1.

UsucN6G.png

2009 Formula One Season (13-15)

4u4jPwA.png

3GMZEbK.png

r2LIjD2.png

waa3Oc2.png

0hxHDLO.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

Q9rdpiF.png

pXZ2JJX.png

2009 Formula One Season (16-18)

AMhib6z.png

lxmnEh3.png

p1zLA4v.png

Ly2jqvi.png

nufDswU.png

The 2009 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back