Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
---------------------------
ERROR
rss_formula_hybrid_2020 : Error cannot find lods.ini for car rss_formula_hybrid_2020
OK

Any ideas?

That file is only in two third party add-ons in my install, and neither are RSS Formula Hybrid 2020. Usually, when a mod isn't working for me, I check the path and I've usually made a typo, or forgot to put it in the correct folder. Good luck with that, but I bet if you uninstall the car and/or skin pack, review the readme files, you'll find that one or both mods are in the wrong folder.

Hi, in the whell the lap number is correct, but then position showed is wrong. It always show the last number of total racer. It's a skin error or simstudio? What t do?

Last edited:
So that is the first mod I'm trying to install on Assetto Corsa and I get lods.ini error. Any help?
I've done everything by instructions but get exclamation in Content Manager and then error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 119
TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 | Updated Merc, Williams, VR Fixes, and ACSPRH Helmets 4.0

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION OF CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH INSTALLED!
It is required to have a newer version of CSP shaders to have the helmet and tire textures work correctly.

View attachment 443080

Changelog Version 2.0

- Updated Merc
- Hamilton's car is now updated to Portimao Spec

- Updated Williams
- Both cars are Portimao Spec
- Recompressed 2020_Chassis_P textures to DXT5 Uncompressed format without mipmaps to save over...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I updated while having the previous version and found that Albon's helmet is the only one that won't load correctly. It shows a plain white default one.

In case it was my install, I deleted the skins and did a clean install. I also updated CSP from 0.1.60 to 0.1.71. The issue is still there.

Assetto-Corsa-Screenshot-2021-02-06-20-33-06-12.png

Also, tires looks very very dark and strange when using CSP 0.1.71. They look fine in 0.1.60 though.

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Helmet Files Updated

If you have downloaded version 2.0, then please make sure to overwrite any files when updating to this version of the mod.

Changelog 2.1:

View attachment 443389

- Over 300mb of currently unsupported ASCPRH helmet .kn5 files have been removed from the mod.

- Includes the 5 new ACSPRH 4.0 kn5 files instead of the old 3.0 ones

- New supported materials for ACSPRH helmets

Alex Albon Helmet Fix

Changelog version 2.2:

View attachment 444321

- Fixed an error where the 3D model for Alex Albon's helmet failed to load
- This was done by modifying the ext_config.ini file for Alex Albon's skin and removing the "_1" typo in the now newly edited "NAME=rh_arai_helmet_driver_19" line of code.

You can apply the effects of this update by removing the "_1" on the second line of ext_config.ini file of Alex Albon's car. This .ini file can be found by right-clicking...

Hi, there's still a small issue with all the skin configs. Unfortunately it escaped my attention by the 2.0 release, so VR users still occasionally come requesting support because of floating helmet parts.

While the [DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1] was since added for the driver face to be hidden on nearly all skins*, where there is still:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET1985
it should be changed to:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
for helmet parts to be properly hidden in cockpit view. ("1985" deletion)

*The q_8_Haas_VF-20 livery is also missing on it's config:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Thanks for addressing this

Last edited:
Hi, there's still a small issue with all the skin configs. Unfortunately it escaped my attention by the 2.0 release, so VR users still occasionally come requesting support because of floating helmet parts.

While the [DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1] was since added for the driver face to be hidden on nearly all skins*, where there is still:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET1985
it should be changed to:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
for helmet parts to be properly hidden in cockpit view. ("1985" deletion)

*The q_8_Haas_VF-20 livery is also missing on it's config:
Code:
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Thanks for addressing this

I thank you sincerely for finding the solution to this problem. I'm not a VR user so I've had no way to tell what the issue was and therefore had no way of testing for a solution. Nobody has presented it to me until now and I'll be making sure to update the pack with the VR fixes addressed. My sincere apologies to all of the VR users for all of the headaches with this issue.

I'll make sure to be crediting you on the page and update for fixing this major bug. Good news is that the bug should also be fixed for the 2021 version of the pack that I'll be working on. Happy racing from now on guys! This will the final update to the pack.

Please don't credit me, there's really no need to :)

There's an easy way to check when parts of the helmet or face aren't properly hidden for VR users: while on cockpit camera, just enable the oboard cam app and keep pressing the minus button for the "seat position" until either face(ears will show)/helmet parts start to clip, or you just have an empty neck (all ok if so). See the example images on this post: link

Edit: Just as an example, on previous pack v2.2 because the config was trying to hide HELMET1985 instead of just HELMET, this (floating helmet parts) would show if you moved the seat position back enough only for testing:
cam_test.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back