Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 - F1 2020 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Fixed Tire Bug & New McLaren

Please make sure to delete or overwrite your ext_config.ini folder located in D:\PC Games\Assetto Corsa Mods Backup\F1 2020 Community Skinpack\F1 2020 Community Skinpack\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020\extension to fix the tire bug if you've already installed the mod!
Fixed tire bug that would prevent tire textures from being swapped while in game. Also added the new McLaren livery by Marco17_ok.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this :) just a heads up the thumbnail on the Overview post for the McLaren is out of date, its missing the rainbow stripes on the sidepods. Skin itself its correct though.

Love the skin mod! But there's a good few that aren't working for me? Some are and some aren't so not sure what the issue is :)

AC\cameramirror.cpp (49): CameraMirror::renderOpaque
AC\mirrortexturerenderer.cpp (118): MirrorTextureRenderer::render
AC\sim.cpp (2558): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but relatively new to the game, so any help would be welcome!

Gettng the error running Lando's and LeClerc's car, but not when I run Albon's car if that's any help.

Thanks again!

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Updated Ferrari, Mercedes, & AlphaTauri

Please make sure to delete the old skins from the steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020\skins folder before installing the mod!

Changelog:
3 Teams Have Now Been Updated to Their Current F1 Specifications

- New Ferrari made by Leo_95
- Updated Mercedes by Haze_Design
- Updated AlphaTauri by TheSourceOfTheNile

View attachment 394845
View attachment 394844
View attachment 394851

Me too. Maybe something got corrupted in the last update, because I used the original McLaren skin, and helmet pack, and tires pack (2K) to have what should be exactly the same files, and it fixed the problem.
I'm having similar issues. Some skins from the pack work and some don't. Using the individual skins works though, except for the Alpha Tauri skins. I can't get them to work either from the pack or the individual skin. I get the same error message as Kevin.
I did a complete reinstall of the FH2020 mod to no avail. I did install the helmet packs as stated in the description. I'll give the updated pack another try to see if I can get it to work. Strange issue.
I'm sure it's a combination of things on my end. Just can't seem to figure out what exactly.

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2020 | F1 2020 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Skins Are Now Ordered By Team

Thanks to the feedback of multiple users of the pack over the past month, I figured that I'd update the pack to order the skins by their team results from the 2019 constructors championship with the primary drivers showing up first, and the secondary (yellow T-cam) drivers showing up after their teammate.

View attachment 395097
View attachment 395099
The folders have also been renamed to order the skins in the menus. The new naming system also includes the driver...

I'm having similar issues. Some skins from the pack work and some don't. Using the individual skins works though, except for the Alpha Tauri skins. I can't get them to work either from the pack or the individual skin. I get the same error message as Kevin.
I did a complete reinstall of the FH2020 mod to no avail. I did install the helmet packs as stated in the description. I'll give the updated pack another try to see if I can get it to work. Strange issue.
I'm sure it's a combination of things on my end. Just can't seem to figure out what exactly.
I have tried installs out on multiple PCs and haven't experienced any issues like that thus far but if you are having any issues, make sure you are using Content Manager and have an up-to-date version of Custom Shaders Patch. It's peculiar to see issues with those cars since the texture files have not been modified from their original state. Wish you the best of luck and thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
I have tried installs out on multiple PCs and haven't experienced any issues like that thus far but if you are having any issues, make sure you are using Content Manager and have an up-to-date version of Custom Shaders Patch. It's peculiar to see issues with those cars since the texture files have not been modified from their original state. Wish you the best of luck and thanks for the feedback!

Dear Mr. Nile, I did try again with the 1.6 version with the same results unfortunately. I use CM and CSP 1.62. I tried to load sessions with just 1 team (both cars) to see if I could pinpoint specific skins causing my problem. It seemed like Mercedes, Haas, Alpha Tauri and Renault skins were not working but the rest did. ..Until they didn't. Even with the skins I had working before, crashes occurred when loaded together. So I'd have to do more tests do see exactly which skin (combo's) cause a CTD.

I reverted back to the individual skins I had backed up and I can load them (except for the AT as mentioned before). Note that these are not the latest versions of the individual skins but the versions before the updates from this week.
Puzzling problem. I have attached the log and a screenshot of the error. It's similar to the error Kevin is having. Perhaps someone has insights about what's causing the problem for me.

Attachments

• custom_shaders_patch.txt
    156.9 KB · Views: 247
  • acerror2020.jpg
    acerror2020.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 144

Fixed Crashes For Some Users & Other Fixes

Please make sure to delete the old skins from the steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020\skins folder before installing the mod!

A few users were experiencing crashes due to incompatibilities in some of the 2017_detail_d.dds texture files. These issues have been rectified.

Changelog:
- Crashes from 2017_detail_d.dds files fixed
- Fixed T-Cams for all cars
- Fixed blank T-Cams on some cars
- Fixed Ocon's steering wheel which was grey to a carbon fiber...

Dear Mr. Nile, I did try again with the 1.6 version with the same results unfortunately. I use CM and CSP 1.62. I tried to load sessions with just 1 team (both cars) to see if I could pinpoint specific skins causing my problem. It seemed like Mercedes, Haas, Alpha Tauri and Renault skins were not working but the rest did. ..Until they didn't. Even with the skins I had working before, crashes occurred when loaded together. So I'd have to do more tests do see exactly which skin (combo's) cause a CTD.

I reverted back to the individual skins I had backed up and I can load them (except for the AT as mentioned before). Note that these are not the latest versions of the individual skins but the versions before the updates from this week.
Puzzling problem. I have attached the log and a screenshot of the error. It's similar to the error Kevin is having. Perhaps someone has insights about what's causing the problem for me.
I just updated the mod. Uncajesse who was also in this thread having issues was able to determine that the 2017_Detail_D.dds files in certain skins were the root cause of his crashes. Please tell me if you are still having issues with the mod so I can improve it.

Reactions: sso
I just updated the mod. Uncajesse who was also in this thread having issues was able to determine that the 2017_Detail_D.dds files in certain skins were the root cause of his crashes. Please tell me if you are still having issues with the mod so I can improve it.

Excellent! All 20 skins now working. Great job finding and fixing the problem!

New Renault

This update includes Haze Racing Design's new and improved Renault R.S.20 that matches the current paint scheme ran in the 2020 F1 season.

View attachment 396099

A typo in Daniel Ricciardo's name was also fixed so it reads out his full first and last name in the menus and during gameplay.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing