AC Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Wed 16th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Again sorry to @Will Tahl for clipping his back in Woodcote lap 11. I hit the throttle way earlier than you did, thought I could get on your inside but I was too enthusiastic...

Furthermore, great race. Had some nice first laps in the pack, then I spun out at the moment I was starting to get away from the cars behind me and I couldn't get far up anymore :(
Q: 7
R: 9 (Also because I had to wait for Will, would have been P7 or P6 otherwise :p)

I got bumped very badly in the second corner of the first lap(lost 10 secs at least), i was maintaining a very safe raceline on the exterior...but still this is not enough it seems asdfsdf! don't know who though..anyway, besides this, good race! congrats all

I got bumped very badly in the second corner of the first lap(lost 10 secs at least), i was maintaining a very safe raceline on the exterior...but still this is not enough it seems asdfsdf! don't know who though..anyway, besides this, good race! congrats all

I saw it happening there, it looked to me as someone sliding in you, he lost control of his car.

Good that you enjoyed it atleast!

I saw it happening there, it looked to me as someone sliding in you, he lost control of his car.

Good that you enjoyed it atleast!

I got taken out first corner which spun me out of control into the 2nd so I couldnt do anything about it... Still dont know who took me out though...

Did not do to well in Q started in P18 Managed to miss the pile up Village Corner (T3)and moved on up to P12 , untill taking the left hander At Vale (T16) someone took me out at the apex:confused: :mad:and no apologies :devilish: and not giving back the position :thumbsdown: NOT COOL!!. I had to stay put till the traffic cleared putting me in P19 dead last. Spent the rest of the time catching up.
:)On the bright side I still advanced on my start position and came 15th and got my personal best;) to add to that. So happy in that respect.
Organizers - thanks for the race.

First of all, it was pretty nice to see around 20 cars in the track, as a guy who came back to racing after a couple of years inactive, it was really exciting.

As I expected I still am bit rusty, and made plenty of mistakes, had a good start and went from P6 to P4 until i lost the rear at chapel and droped 10 positions. From there, I started to build my pace, which took me some laps, wasn't comfortable. Had some fun fights aswell and besides I got couple penalizations, there was always someone to chase/chasing you quite close. So it was fun. P7 in the end.

Finally I want to apologise because I hit someone at first lap at second to last corner, I think it was P11, but can't remember his name. I saw it made you spun, I'm really sorry
EDIT:
Did not do to well in Q started in P18 Managed to miss the pile up Village Corner (T3)and moved on up to P12 , untill taking the left hander At Vale (T16) someone took me out at the apex:confused: :mad:and no apologies :devilish: and not giving back the position :thumbsdown: NOT COOL!!.
Judging by both of our explanations I think I'm your guy... :( Again, really sorry @Edwin Collingridge, was slightly behind you and we collided at the apex, didn't expect you to brake that late aswell:unsure:, didn't give back the position because I saw you spun (or thats what I thought).

Last edited:
I apologize for leaving with about a lap to go but I was so frustrated with the race that I couldn't go on. I spun so many times, lots of mistakes. It was probably the bad setup of the car. Managed a decent 5th on qualify but on the race, the car was horrible. Maybe wrong tire choice as well, with the softs. I used wing 8/8 and then I saw on chat people with 14/12 or 12/10, so that's how off I was just on the wing setting. :rolleyes:

I should probably stick with GT's and Touring Cars and leave open wheelers because I can't set them up well. :p Congrats to everyone who finished and to the winner!

@Tobias Röhner @John Oliver @Brian McManus that was a great race guys! I enjoyed it very much!

Did not do to well in Q started in P18 Managed to miss the pile up Village Corner (T3)and moved on up to P12 , untill taking the left hander At Vale (T16) someone took me out at the apex:confused: :mad:and no apologies :devilish: and not giving back the position :thumbsdown: NOT COOL!!. I had to stay put till the traffic cleared putting me in P19 dead last. Spent the rest of the time catching up.
Try to discuss this incident with the driver that caused it via PMs. If you are not satisfied by his answer, you can always file a report. We expect all drivers to respect the Licenced Membership Agreement.

It was a realy nice race, i had bad luck at the qualify i couldnt managed to reach my best laptime on the track with the car, never the less start from p12, and what a start i was surprised, on the hangar straight i was already on p5 Then a bit chill..:D and then the last two AWESOME lap with @Frank van Oeveren was epic!!! Really nice battle, and it was so close i think his advantage was about 30cm at the finish line :) really thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back