AC Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Wed 16th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Akis Kevrekidis, while we're on the subject, can I just ask about filing reports. I wasn't in this race tonight and don't need to file one, just for future in case. At the moment the maximum replay size is 500mb and so only the last 7 or 8 laps get saved. Is there a way to save the whole replay file?

Sounds like @Edwin Collingridge is having this issue too
Sadly there is no way of writing a replay larger than 500mb at the moment. The only way you can write the whole race is by capturing it in real time with a software like msi afterburner.

oh I tried this a few weeks ago, it didn't work for me :(

if you get it to work....great let me know what you did!!!

@Tobias Röhner @John Oliver @Brian McManus that was a great race guys! I enjoyed it very much!

Try to discuss this incident with the driver that caused it via PMs. If you are not satisfied by his answer, you can always file a report. We expect all drivers to respect the Licenced Membership Agreement.

Yea great racing guys.
Very close & clean racing between the top four all race long.
I cant wait for the next one.

@Akis Kevrekidis what tyres did you use in the race ?

Ok! If it was you @Roger Bertran then I accept your apologies , please read the rules and send out apologies at the time. Anyway this is club racing where we all learn. So no further action is needed .

I apologised right away, wrote it on my debrief, but as you, I didn't know who the victim was, until I read your post, then I both tagged you there and wrote a PM.

Thanks for your comprehension though, I hope next time we meet in track we can continue that where we left it today in better circumstances. We were 3 struggling for position :)

Here is the race results,

2014-07-16_00003.jpg
2014-07-16_00004.jpg

This was my first race in assetto since 4 month. so i didn't expect much. as i was used to rF2... so i was 16th in Qualy and chose the softs expecting they would last at least 10 laps... that was a big mistake... after a good start and 3 good laps i completely lost my tyres... it was horrible... spun 2 times a lap but still tried it.. so sorry if i caused any problems... i'll make sure to take harder tyres next time...

Cheers for the event! Great racing with Brian, Akis and John up front. I had a lot of speed in qualifying, but couldn't maintain it through the race on the medium tires. Started to drop off massively in grip after lap 6. Next time I'll go on the hard tires for sure :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%