Track: Newbury 2006 layout
Weather: Dry
Damage: 40%

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 20 laps

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
F2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder

[signuplist]336[/signuplist]

Sorry for the mess up of the rollingstart and first lap off race 1. I didn't have any practice and wasn't planning on racing. When I joint the server to do some practice after I had seen that the race had been rescheduled, I had 40 second to get my seat ready and load a setup of some sort :rolleyes:.

Was the raking tool disabled?

I got back in for the 2nd race and had a good battle or two for the 20 laps. 54s were the average lap time for the whole field of about 6 cars. That wall in the last cnr has a late race magnet I think. it is like the Wall of Champions @ Montreal...maybe the Wall of Chumpians or the Wall-of-Quite fast-but-not-as-fast-as-you-thought-you-were-racers:tongue:

I love long drives in the summer. Windows down, Tom Petty blasting from the car radio, stopping for a smoke and a beer by the beach. Oh, you mean stuck in your room, in front of a sweaty computer screen. Right:tongue:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back