rF2 Formula 2 @ Suzuka (Matsusaka) - Fri 16Mar18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Wanted to say you get punished very easily, but very nice car to drive, sorry to the blue one in first race, was going too fast to the left corner on the straight.

The race was so exciting as always. Thanks for organising the event @Daiman Patel and all of you guys! Especially the battle with @Brent Mills was so intense!!:thumbsup: I was kind of dead mentally to be honest, there was a big change in my life recently but this race made me so happy!! Have a nice holiday guys and see you in April:D If youre going to Australian GP, see you next week:laugh:

Last edited:
Yet another exciting and fun race! :x3: I actually did not want it to stop, and one more race would have been amazing, but unfortunately my eyes were starting to feel dry and heavy as a result of tiredness. :whistling: The best thing for me was that I did not feel as though my pace was inordinately slow, and a few setup tweaks between races worked wonders! :D

I would just like to very quickly apologise to a couple of people. Firstly @avenger82, I'm sorry about the collision in the first race at Spoon Curve - I spun and tried to move the car, but it did not move quick enough and before I knew it you were there by which time it was too late. Secondly @Marko K., it was great battling with you in both races, and I'm sorry if at any point it seemed as though I was blocking you - I was conscious of the fact that you were behind me, and worried that you may have thought I was actively preventing you from passing on several occasions, but this was completely unintentional.

hey guys...is there an RF2 race this coming friday ??
I am terribly sorry mate, but both @Denis and I will be away on holiday from this weekend so there shall be no rFactor 2 club races until I return on Friday 6th April. :( The event thread for the race will be created later this week, and I will try to setup the server while I am away (or arrange for somebody to set it up on my behalf). :thumbsup:

Hopefully I will see you all again when I am back! :) Farewell, and take care folks! Apologies again for this interruption to the schedule.

Hi guys,

I hope all of you are well! :) I am terribly sorry that there was no event last Friday (6th April); though a race had initially been planned, I unfortunately did not have time to create an event thread before leaving, and the Internet connection at my places of residence while on holiday was as good as useless... :cautious: It was impossible for me to even load the RaceDepartment homepage, let alone anything else! :whistling:

Sadly there shall also be no event this Friday as I am currently preoccupied with several personal circumstances. Therefore rFactor 2 club racing shall resume next week - I will create the event thread in a next few days. Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience, lack of communication over the past couple of weeks, and continued absence of events. Hopefully everything will be back to "normal" again in the not too distant future. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back