rF2 Formula 2 @ Sebring International - Sun 15Oct17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Has been away from on-line racing for a while, but this looks like a good one to get goin again :)
Sign me in please
Hello Sten. Welcome to the Aussie RD club. Please be reminded Teamspeak is mandatory when you race ( just in case issues arise etc) as is having your real name both in-game and on TS.
We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly club on Sunday.

Hello Sten. Welcome to the Aussie RD club. Please be reminded Teamspeak is mandatory when you race ( just in case issues arise etc) as is having your real name both in-game and on TS.
We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly club on Sunday.

Thx! Looking forward to Sundays race and I'll be on TS for sure. So, on to practice.

Hi
I'm not so experienced in setting up a scheme for testing out car setups so I'll probably will stick to the default, with minor changes. I've got a lot of work to do to get familiar with the track and to improve on my driving skills so I'm not looking for an optimally tweaked setup just at stable and balanced one to work from.
So, I wonder if anyone of you can give me a hint on how good/driveable the default setup is compared to the ones you're using

Greatful for any help. Thx in advance

Sign me up please. @Tony @Jamie

@Stenne

Tyre pressures seem seriously high in these cars, so lower them as much as possible. Also I'm running a detached rear ARB to try and counter that sudden snap oversteer on corner exit.

It's definitely a tricky combination, the car and the nature of the track is going to make it a long 45 minutes lol

Sign me up please. @Tony @Jamie

@Stenne

Tyre pressures seem seriously high in these cars, so lower them as much as possible. Also I'm running a detached rear ARB to try and counter that sudden snap oversteer on corner exit.

It's definitely a tricky combination, the car and the nature of the track is going to make it a long 45 minutes lol

Thanks a lot Shawn. I started to lower the tyre pressures a bit but I'll take your advice and go further down. Also good for my self confidence to hear that the snap oversteer is experienced by others and not only caused by my driving skills, or lack of. :unsure: I'll go for your advice on the rear ARB setting.

Well, that's for later. Now it's well past bedtime here in Stockholm and I have to get up quite early and practice for the race. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back