rF2 Formula 2 @ Sebring International - Sun 15Oct17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OSW ? can i have them.

why is my RF2 name using a nickname not my own???can i change it?
Hi Nick. OSW is Open Sim Wheel, meaning a direct drive wheel and the settings for the wheel, not the car setup.
I am sure you can change the name but I just copied this from Steam: I am sure one of our experts will confirm if this is ok??

upload_2017-10-12_13-28-2.png

Start rf2 and when you get to the main menu where you select single or multi-player etc, look at the top right and you'll see your nickname. Click it and it'll take you to a screen where you can change your name. The nickname part you can't change but it won't show in game or on liveracers

It's a bit drastic but I had to do a fresh install of windows and turn off updates after a September update broke rf2 for me. It was the one that broke AMS dynhud. I got the "running out of real time" bug which meant that the game slowed down for a second before catching up. Not sure if that's what you mean by a glitch but if may be an option if nothing else works??

It's a bit drastic but I had to do a fresh install of windows and turn off updates after a September update broke rf2 for me. It was the one that broke AMS dynhud. I got the "running out of real time" bug which meant that the game slowed down for a second before catching up. Not sure if that's what you mean by a glitch but if may be an option if nothing else works??
Firstly my nbn is perfect zero problems worth that,
Window 10 decided to update today, took half and hour or so.
I HATE windows 10 , this is my second new install, on a machine that has nothing but steam and ams rf2 on it, not even an email client, WINDOW 10 is ****! Sorry. I’ll be removing and reinstalling win7 soon, when I can be bothered, which swing my prognosis is a year or two, I’ll do it in three.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%