rF2 Formula 2 @ Fuji - Sunday December 30th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm very sorry for that :( I honestly didn't see you untill I was 20 cm from you back and I couldn't avoid you. Sorry again

No real problem Lars :thumbsup:

What really destroyed my race was the strange high air flip after light contact in T6, that in any freestyle competition would have given me 10 points for artistic impression but now I got a stop and go penalty (for cutting ?) that on top of that was impossible to reset.

Grats Dino ! podium and finishers !

Got a poor start off the line, Chirlie and i touch as he comes past then left or maybe we just to close np tho, i then kind of rattle about between the 2 cars abit lol sos who got rattled i did try not to :(. Had little damage and early on i also lost fwing to so had to pit to fix but good practise all the same and almost caught car ahead right at end of race so had someone to chase :thumbsup:

Hope i see so many next race :thumbsup: ill be there, have good new years cyas 2013 :)

qualifying - 3rd from last

spun going into turn 4, took a while to get the car moving again.

race - 3rd

started well enough and managed to miss most of the carnage into turn 1, when i did get a gap to go through i was clipped in the side and spun round, i continued with no damage and had some great racing with some people, i forget names i'll need to check the replay, i had a few spins from unforced errors but on the whole i managed to keep it on the road long enough and have decent enough pace to stay ahead of 4th place but i was miles behind 1st and 2nd.

grats dino and the guy who came 2nd (sorry im bad with names i'll check replay and amend with proper names lol)

p.s for my first race in rfactor 2 after only getting the game 30 hours before the race i was blown away with the graphics and racing, i'll deffo be putting in a lot more practise for next race.

cya at malaysia :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back