AC Formula 1xs Winter testing @Monza, Tuesday 1st March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Estonia-3-TARK-moscow-3.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

As the Formula 1 teams did their winter test last week, we are also testing a new car for short circuits.
The Estonia was the first serial formula car in the USSR and later in Estonia. The first car was built in 1959. Due to the low power of the engine and its small size, it should be very suitable for short and narrow circuits and probably a lot of fun in racing.
So let's find out and:

Sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.):

120035_240d48a9abe54ec681cd44c7e4aff309.webp

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP password: 'dunlop'
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 15 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 30 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Estonia 3 (mod available on MODS tab on S.GP)
  • Track: GPK-Monza, Italy
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 25C air/37C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Personally, I think that the car with these tires has an unrealistic amount of grip. But I can always correct that with the grip level of the tracks.
For this event the grip is 100% and I like to hear from the participants what they think of it.

Is there still going to be a Wednesday multiclass race, too? I can do one or the other but not both...
Yes, tonight I will setup a 'normal' multiclass for the Wednesday. But this Tuesday event only takes you a bit more than an hour. Almost no setup options and the track is easy because you already know the 'big' Monza.
You can tell the wife that's it's only for an hour and it's for helping a friend (me).

Last edited:
Personally, I think that the car with these tires has an unrealistic amount of grip. But I can always correct that with the grip level of the tracks.
For this event the grip is 100% and I like to hear from the participants what they think of it.
Tried it in single player on "Old" (89%) and "Dusty" (86%).
With 89% the car is still nice to handle without too much hassle.
At 86% it was more a sliding experience than a racing experience for me.
I would not use more than 89% grip tbh.

I was hoping for the full circuit, I could have time for a cup of tea on the straight bits..

Me too! The full course is quite fun... especially when you try to pull-off one of Allan's drifts ! :roflmao:

Signed up provisionally with the closest-to-purple purple livery.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back