Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm new to AC. I downloaded everything, but CM won't allow me to go into Championships to play this mode. Is it payable?

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour le job !

Le lien pour le circuit Losail n'est plus actif. Pouvez-vous le remettre svp ?

Et il possible d'utiliser les nouvelles voitures 2023 dans votre championnat vu qu'elles sont disponible maintenant ?

Hey guys, I can't seem to be able to start a championship as it doesn't find the Losail track (and the link in the text. file is expired. Does anyone have an alternative link? Many thanks!

Hi! I really appreciate all the effort you have taken in creating this Championship, it really does help newbies like me to have good races. That being said, for some reason Bahrain Turn 1 has all the AI crashing into each other. they use the kerbs and get launched into the air. I have tried lowering the aggression per AI and the Slider I have also tried lowering AI strength from 100 to the lowest available. Any tips or suggestions to fix this?

Hi Thomas,
after some race in your championship, I can confirm it is really nice!
Of course, it could be wonderful if we could integrate some basic rules, like tyre changes constrain, DRS enabled only after 2 laps and within 1 sec from ahead driver, possibility to define the driver strength in the grid.
any changes to work on that?

Hi Thomas,
I need you clarification if you can.
I am trying to setup a better (more realistic) grid.
if I set up the Strength and Agrression in the table of the drivers/car in CM, see below,
1686573849474.png

(do not care of this png specifically it is referring to an example found in youtube)
is this then respected in your Chamionship?
If so how the "overal" Strengh of oppositor works when you set it in the page of launch for each single event of the Championship? And moroever how does it match with the setup of opponent strength you can agiust in the Championship rule setup, see below?
1686574275762.png

(again, do not care of this png specifically it is referring to an example found in youtube)
Thanks,
Giovanni

Hi Thomas,
I need you clarification if you can.
I am trying to setup a better (more realistic) grid.
if I set up the Strength and Agrression in the table of the drivers/car in CM, see below,
View attachment 671029
(do not care of this png specifically it is referring to an example found in youtube)
is this then respected in your Chamionship?
If so how the "overal" Strengh of oppositor works when you set it in the page of launch for each single event of the Championship? And moroever how does it match with the setup of opponent strength you can agiust in the Championship rule setup, see below?
View attachment 671031
(again, do not care of this png specifically it is referring to an example found in youtube)
Thanks,
Giovanni
Any chances to get a feedback guys?
I'll try to refrase the question: if I use a preset grid what value of (general) strength in the main "cars" menu I have to put?

Hey man, first off, well done this looks awesome :) i have gone through your steps and thought i had done as you had stated but i keep getting this crash message when i try load the 2022 tracks the cars load fine etc, can you please try help cheers :)

nm fixed it :)

Last edited:
Hi all, just a quick message to say that I'll be out of the loop for a little while. A lot has gone on in my personal life that's shifted priorities, as I need to focus on myself, friends and family for a while. It won't be forever, and I know this needs updating (RSS 2023 and Monza fix) but if there are no updates for a while, you know why.

Thanks for understanding friends.

Of course. Anikmitter spotted it earlier in this discussion; the track wasn't the right track for the F1 layout, so an error was given. I was using the 'Monaco_gp21' circuit, whereas in fact it should be 'Monaco_2020'.

Okiedokie, thank you. Was trying to figure out what I need to re-download, I think it's just the helmets and new championship. I should have the rest but thanks for your explanation.

Okiedokie, thank you. Was trying to figure out what I need to re-download, I think it's just the helmets and new championship. I should have the rest but thanks for your explanation.
Unfortunately you'll also have to re-download all of the teams, too. Do this late in the evening (if you're in the UK) and they'll download in seconds, as RaceDepartment's downloads seem to be throttled during the day.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 89 90.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 32 32.7%