Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Career Formula 1 World Championship 2023 1.07

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Formula 1 World Championship 2023 - Drive as Oscar Piastri in the F1 2023 Championship

8bUMiz9.png

Formula 1 World Championship 2023

Drive as Oscar Piastri for McLaren in the 2023 Formula 1 Championship

This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community.

All credits can be found at the end of this page.

Features
  • Average 10-lap races...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, the Bahrain and melbourne circut dosn't load for me, it gives me the message "cannot have 0 cars in race.INI" It shows my when I launch the career and for a hotlap. do you know a solution?
This is a problem with the track - test by loading the circuit up in a made-up race of your own to see if it works. If it doesn't work, it could be a bad install. That would be a question for the author of the track I'm afraid!

Thanks again for this championship. Have all your championships you made and they are perfect (especially the WEC)

Only on the Miami race it was dark (evening) during the race. Training and qualification went well (Day). and Miami has no lights :)

Hey, i installed everything and it worked so far but i have one big question : Where can i play it? so where in the content manager can i start this Career? i can't find this, i think i'm a bit blind lol

Thanks again for this championship. Have all your championships you made and they are perfect (especially the WEC)

Only on the Miami race it was dark (evening) during the race. Training and qualification went well (Day). and Miami has no lights :)
I've just checked - says that Miami starts at 15:30 in the game and in real life, so it shouldn't have been in the dark!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.