AC Formula 1 @ Magny Cours - Race Event - Sun 12.10.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
good race guys - messy but good. Lots of people seemed to be quitting out and a sneaky quit back to the pits was done by Dion (i wondered how i passed you). I think if people are going to pit then they should use the proper pit entrance and exit rather than quitting back there.

The timing was definately buggy and i had no idea how far people were ahead or behind me but didnt cause me any problems.

Nice win again Kristoffer (getting boring now :) )

Drivers only can sign up themselves.
I tagged him so he knew where to find this race. I didn't sign him up, lol.
good race guys - messy but good. Lots of people seemed to be quitting out and a sneaky quit back to the pits was done by Dion (i wondered how i passed you). I think if people are going to pit then they should use the proper pit entrance and exit rather than quitting back there.

The timing was definately buggy and i had no idea how far people were ahead or behind me but didnt cause me any problems.

Nice win again Kristoffer (getting boring now :) )
Rumour has it that it is impossible to pit if you drive into the pitlane. I would have done it if it was possible. Besides, I didn't HAVE to pit, I just wanted some action on super softs, and I got that! :)

Good race guys, congrats to Kris.. Not long now until thy prominent throne shall be challenged, my lord.

Thanks Nathan and Dion and thanks for the race.

Dion, you will have to break up with your girlfriend before that happens ;)

Nathan, the start/finish line doesn't extend into the pits, so he would have lost a lap by doing that.

rd-fc1-magnycours-race.jpg

Hi guys,

Awfull race for me, but all my fault.
I hit the pit button a the time we restart session, so I started from the pit.
Got a funny game until I hit @Tomi Manninen at T15. A big apalogize about that.
From that point lost of concentration... and of the car.
Congrats to all of you, obviously :thumbsup:.

See you next.

Hi guys,

Awfull race for me, but all my fault.
I hit the pit button a the time we restart session, so I started from the pit.
Got a funny game until I hit @Tomi Manninen at T15. A big apalogize about that.
From that point lost of concentration... and of the car.
Congrats to all of you, obviously :thumbsup:.

See you next.

What happened, happened. No hard feelings. It was great race until then. After that I lose concentration too.

I hope @Georg Siebert continue to organize these F1 events, it's great fun. And it's nice
that there's same guys who to race with. You starting to learn what kinds of maneuver you can expect from another and is it worth to block or let pass.
Fev more participant would be nice though.

I agree about more people would be great and yes it is noce to be able to get used to the people you are racing against.
The ferrari and the merc seemed a little closer on this track but that could be my driving was worse here :)

I agree about more people would be great and yes it is noce to be able to get used to the people you are racing against.
The ferrari and the merc seemed a little closer on this track but that could be my driving was worse here :)
I rather think your driving on Sunday was good & consistant ,)
Some people were faster, but made more mistakes which in turn cost them in the long run.

I was happy, that I finally managed to be on the grid again.

Qualy - it was kind of cold shower, 2s gap to pole is quite a lot.
Race - was afraid about the start, I had bad luck last couple of races. The practise starts help a lot, everyone around was really careful. Another issue for me was the consistency. I did have only limited time for practise, where mistake followed mistake :(
Race was much better, but still, I had couple of rally moments off the track. In the end, the finishing position doesn't really represent my pace as some of you (much quicker) retired.
I did enjoy close racing @Tomi Manninen, but I didn't have speed to pass. Racing mistake did end my hopes :(

I have doubts, what happens with this mod after 1.0 release. I'm not sure if F1 2014 deserves the money, question is when F1 2015 comes out and how good it will be.
It would be shame not to have chance to drive F1 cars :(

Congratulations to all who finished, see you next time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back