"La voiture, la piste et vous"
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 20 (excluding Race Director)
Cars: FC1 2014 season - Brackley GP, Enstone GP, Scuderia Maranello
Cars download: click here
Track: Magny Cours
Track download: click here
Booking: 17:30 GMT
Warm up: 18:30 GMT
Qualifying: 18:45 GMT
Break: 19:15 GMT
Start practice: 19:20 GMT
Race: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 32 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:15 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
||| It is imperative that you give back the position,
if you make contact and disadvantage another driver.
If proven, noncomplience will result in a 30 day license suspension.
- Last F1 event before a two week hiatus.
- Attendance at either Free Practice 1 or Free Practice 2 is recommended.
- Teamspeak is mandatory during this event - headphones/speakers + mic.
- Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
- Standing Start for the race.
- This event has a minimal number of 5 participants to take place.
- Disabled grip dynamics.
- Tyre wear will be set to 45% /// subject to change
- Penalties will be enabled during this event.
- At least two race starts practice before official race start.
- Performance warning: 2 out of 3 cars don't have extra LODs and will cause more GPU load than usual.
- Performance warning: racing with AI will cause exceptional high CPU load.
- Max number of participants limited due to performance concerns.
- Visit the 24/7 server to test this combination.
- Server will be up, close to or at 17:30 GMT.
- Booking starts at 17:30 GMT.
- Sign out before 17:00 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 17:30 GMT.
- Mechanical damage set to 0%.
- Fuel consumption set to 100%.
- Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- Useful apps - LiveCarTracker - Blueflag - Map Display.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
- Priority access: if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
- If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.
- Georg Siebert (Race Director)
- Tomi Manninen
- Ronny Nunez
- Emil Praga
- Mustafa N. Erden
- Dion de Martines
- Henri Sinik
- Kristoffer Somby
- Nathan Pearce
- Michal Moravec
- Geoffroy Tassenoy
- Valentin Neubauer