rF2 Formula 1 '79 @ Zolder '79 - Sunday 21st of July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry for hitting you twice Tamás Fóth :( first time I didn't think it was my fault but looked at the replay and I close the gap a bit too much, second time I took the chicane too fast and hopped across it clipping you. Sorry again :thumbsdown:

Really annoyed at myself for 1) nearly taking Tamas out of the race but 2) That would have been a cracking move if I had left a couple of inches more room on the inside :( lol

Loved this mod though, really enjoyable to drive, hopefully a lot more in the future :D

Sorry for hitting you twice Tamás Fóth :( first time I didn't think it was my fault but looked at the replay and I close the gap a bit too much, second time I took the chicane too fast and hopped across it clipping you. Sorry again :thumbsdown:

Really annoyed at myself for 1) nearly taking Tamas out of the race but 2) That would have been a cracking move if I had left a couple of inches more room on the inside :( lol

Loved this mod though, really enjoyable to drive, hopefully a lot more in the future :D

Np, it happens sometimes :)
I ain t had high expectations nearly without practice, but the car was fun to drive, too bad we are separetad quickly with accidents.
Almost went till the end, just looked back in a bad moment and drove my car onto the grass, tire broke out.
Good race all.
Grats to finishers!

Thanks for racing

This is a challenging car, good that I practiced yesterday or this would have ended very bad with the server chaos eating up practice time :D

Car is a bit over the top in some ways, but good fun still.
I think I read from the modder that there are some updates coming out soon for this :)

i just recorded the first 5 laps. i spun at least 4 times. it was a complete and utter miracle that i only damaged my left front suspension which had no ill feeling effects on handling. i was really chuffed with my quali lap and my highest ever rfactor 2 finish....only to realise that dino was over a second quicker in qualifying and about 1 or 2 laps up?

i watched the start on the replay. I know that M lakota spun in front of me and felt no contact. i checked the replay and to confirm, there was no contact so i'm not sure what happened. too much throttle maybe? there were a lot of spins. the mod is a bit buggy but has loads of potential and great feeling of speed. i like the cars and the track is right up my street - lots of fast corners. you can really attack them.

anyway, cheers to ian and everyone. was fund and hope to race again soon

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea