rF2 Formula 1 '79 @ Zolder '79 - Sunday 21st of July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ian Franssen. I looked online yesterday and saw no RD servers. Is this correct or is it something that needs fixing with my setttings? I noticed you wrote about an online issue you had yesterday

Hey Andrew,

I couldn't/can't see the servers either. I unfortunatly don't have the knowledge to set-up servers or even have access, someone else needs to check up on them, but he didn't had time to so far. So can't say what the status is with the servers yet, as soon as we have an update we let you know:)

Hey Andrew,

I couldn't/can't see the servers either. I unfortunatly don't have the knowledge to set-up servers or even have access, someone else needs to check up on them, but he didn't had time to so far. So can't say what the status is with the servers yet, as soon as we have an update we let you know:)

hey Ian, that's ok. I don't know the setup..in fact, I know very little lol
are you optimistic tonight's race will be on or are you not sure? cheers

EDIT: Ian Franssen, really sorry to have to do this, but it's going on 3am here and about an hour and a half ahead of when I should be getting up for this, and unfortunately haven't (and am unlikely) to get any sleep at all. Ordinarily I'd probably just race off no sleep, but given its Monday and the whole week is ahead of me, going to have to pull out of this one. Sorry to let everyone down. Enjoy the wonderful combination and i might try and make the gtr/corvette one later this week

np mate, have a good sleep:)

I can`t join also. Offline works fine, but when I connect to server, game just crashes after couple seconds :(.
I have mod, track and F1 `79 mod from RD, so that can`t be a problem.

server was rebooted to set auto ping on, try again please Matej Lakota

lol, do you mean "auto blip" ?
I'm not sure why this would work if it doesn't work offline with this mod but then i know Sh*t
I will be on later. really like the mod but you can tell it's got issues - very inconsistent and some cars feel very different offline to online. even in certain parts of the track, brakes work better than others.

fingers crossed everyone enjoys it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years