Cars Ford Focus RS Mk1 WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just wondering if maybe in the future, would anyone be able to make the 2002 ford focus sedan 2.0 CL? specifically i mean this one:
focus-cl-sedan-used-2002-(1).jpg

the reason i want this car to be made for me is because this car is the car my mother owned all my life. it has a very sentimental value to me. i was driven home when i was a baby in this car. i've always wanted to drive it and test it's limits.

I was just wondering if maybe in the future, people could post mod requests in the pinned mod request thread where they belong.
I was just wondering if maybe in the future, when someone is making or has made a car mod, people would not just completely disregard it and ask them to do something different.
I was just wondering if maybe in the future, when there is a WIP thread that has been around for years but the mod is still not released, people not go to that thread to ask a completely different mod.
I was just wondering if maybe in the future, people would stop asking car mods to be made for them in exchange for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back