Ford C100 1982

Cars Ford C100 1982 0.94

Login or Register an account to download this content
Simero submitted a new resource:

Ford C100 1982 - Ford C100 1982 Group C

Hi, today I give you this first version of the Ford C100 from 1982. It comes in two versions of the no. 6: one is clean and one slightly dirty as seen in a video I previously distributed.

View attachment 441310

View attachment 441309

Unfortunately I have no time to do anything at it for now. That means it has no damage model yet but besides of that it's fun to drive in my opinion. Maybe it needs a little fine tuning on the physics.

Read more about this resource...

Hi Simero!

I have been waiting for this vehicle for a long time. Great! The model is very successful and the engine sound fits well. However, I noticed two things that need improvement. Important, this is not meant to be criticism, but suggestions for improvement. Firstly, there is a lack of shading on the vehicle, for example in the wheel arches. Second, I noticed that the front wheels float a little above the road.
Screenshot_sc_ford_c100_monza_1-1-121-7-17-56.jpg

Last question: Will there be a template?

Cheers
carmar

Hi Simero!

I have been waiting for this vehicle for a long time. Great! The model is very successful and the engine sound fits well. However, I noticed two things that need improvement. Important, this is not meant to be criticism, but suggestions for improvement. Firstly, there is a lack of shading on the vehicle, for example in the wheel arches. Second, I noticed that the front wheels float a little above the road.
View attachment 441427
Last question: Will there be a template?

Cheers
carmar
Hmmm, never had this experience with lifting front wheel myself. On which track is it? Unfortunately I have no clue why this happens.

Hmmm, never had this experience with lifting front wheel myself. On which track is it? Unfortunately I have no clue why this happens.
I think I know the answer to the problem; the front tyres' physics data has its tyre profile set too high relative to the visual model.
__custom_showroom_1612174864.png

The green circles represent the wheels in actual physical in-game space; the outer circle representing the outer profile of the tyre itself with the inner circle being the metal rim of the wheel; as you can see the outer green line is touching the top of the wheel arch, indicating that the front tyres are too large.

You need to reduce the RADIUS value of the front tyres of every compound so that it's closer to the visual model. You can check this by using the Content Manager showroom and checking the "Wheels" box on the car parameters window.

Last edited:
For some reason the AI isnt working. I was testing it at Poznan and it drove into the wall after it exits his pit stop and after it exits pit lane it crashed into the wall, crossed the track and drove circles on the other side.

Hi, I checked out the problem with the ai and I achived that the cars are not driving in circles anymore. But the cars are driving so slow that you could walk nearby. Has anyone an idea what can possible be responsible for this behaviour?
I will update when this problem is solved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back